LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
psykkoman

speed hack is out of control

When you run, sometimes it kicks you for speedhacking... tonight it is super strict and people are getting kicked repeatedly. I stop running and walk frequently to simulate stamina now and it helps but I bet it is driving people nuts that haven't figured that out! Maybe a notice telling people to take run breaks and walk for a few seconds until it is fixed so noobs don't quit. If no one plays it will be boring...

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, psykkoman said:

When you run, sometimes it kicks you for speedhacking... tonight it is super strict and people are getting kicked repeatedly. I stop running and walk frequently to simulate stamina now and it helps but I bet it is driving people nuts that haven't figured that out! Maybe a notice telling people to take run breaks and walk for a few seconds until it is fixed so noobs don't quit. If no one plays it will be boring...

I can vouch for this as I have also tried simulating stamina just in case.

And I have found it makes no difference whether I simulate stamina or walk or break,

But It has got progressively worse.

24 minutes ago, psykkoman said:

I understand what youre saying but there is nothing to “figure out” as of yet. 

I logged on and ran for 2 seconds only, and was kicked for speedhack.

2 hours ago, xAnonyPowerZ said:

Yes this is true. I found out that when people are walking now it looks like they have Poor connection with the game because everyone is walking with a crazy amount of Lagg 

I was walking and got kicked for speedhack.

I was also crouched and was kicked for speedhack. 

Ive also been kicked while mining.

There are clearly more factors at play.

??