LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
Catsbit.Care

[ SERVER FIX ] 15/10

2 minutes ago, Catsbit.Care said:

What's fixed: 

- Disappearing of doors ans walls 

- Decay: buildings deteriorate faster and the cost is higher 

Thx :DD

you guys need to fix something, urgently! when we raid some base, we leave with no profit, because the rocket, in addition to dealing damage to the entire base, breaks the furnaces and locker together. This is very annoying, I spent 2 rockets and I didn't get anything for this reason you need to fix something, urgently! when we raid some base, we leave with no profit, because the rocket, in addition to dealing damage to the entire base, breaks the furnaces and locker together. this is very annoying, I spent 2 rockets and didn't get anything for that reason. thanks for the update. I hope it resolves as soon as possible.

MY SUGGESTIONS FOR THE NEXT UPDATE. 

system to make friends with other people: have permission to open the doors and build in the base of the DUO or squad.

More farm places, barrels on the roads. improvements in PvP.

a System to know where your Group is on the Map. more weapons, hints, Thompson, Mp5,. more crosshairs, 4x and olography.

Put a microphone to talk to other players. I know all this won't come in Next att, but I hope it will come in the future. the game is getting good, congratulations catsbit. 

• Like 1

Im not sure I understand what your issue is.

From what it looks like, you wanted to raid a base and get the quickest way in by blowing up the furnace room.

when you could have sussed it out, and shot around and made your way in with pickaxes if needed.

If you mean the rockets break the furnace before the wall breaks then yah I agree.

Please make the rocket launcher less OP my house was built on full metal but they easily manage to break the Metal Door but not my walls?

I know that the Metal Door and Metal Wall's health are the same but how did they end up breaking my Metal Door. 

Echo raid is the keyyyyyy 

They only destroy the doors not the walls.

Edited by Jhabbiee

2 hours ago, Jhabbiee said:

Echo raid is the keyyyyyy 

They only destroy the doors not the walls.

What do you mean by that? If they use rocket launcher they'll damage the walls too.