4 4
xAnonyPowerZ

Poll: Do you have any problem with the server list?

Game shows 0 servers [Poll counter]  

39 members have voted

  1. 1. Hello everyone. Can you please tell if you have the following problem? After you opend the game that there are no servers showing up? Even after refresh.

    • Yes. I have this problem
      18
    • I had it but then temporarily
      14
    • No. I don't have this problem
      7


Recommended Posts

Hello everyone! 

Is there anyone else that have this following problem? [ No servers are showing up ]

This is most of the time the problems

 The app may not be working for you due to some issues that your device may have.

Please check whether your internet is working properly. If you're using a wifi connection, please turn-off and turn-on once to see, whether it helps you. Also please restart your android/iphone device to see if it helps. If none of the above method works and you feel that it is not a common problem for everyone, please let us know using the comment section below.

 

is the app still not working for you?

Yes. It's fixt or No. I still have this problem please tell us below! 

Troubleshooting Methods:

This may be a temporary issue.   [ +-1hour ]

You can close and open the app to see whether it fixes the issue.If you're using mobile data connection, disable and enable againIf you're using a Wifi connection, turn off wifi and turn on again to check if it is a wifi issue.Restart your android/iphone and try opening the app to see if it works fine.If nothing works, You can check the official app page on Google Play store for android and iTunes App Page for iPhone for any potential listed issues.

Greetings xAnonyPowerZ 

  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, xAnonyPowerZ said:

Hello everyone! 

Is there anyone else that have this following problem? [ No servers are showing up ]

This is most of the time the problems

 The app may not be working for you due to some issues that your device may have.

Please check whether your internet is working properly. If you're using a wifi connection, please turn-off and turn-on once to see, whether it helps you. Also please restart your android/iphone device to see if it helps. If none of the above method works and you feel that it is not a common problem for everyone, please let us know using the comment section below.

 

is the app still not working for you?

Yes. It's fixt or No. I still have this problem please tell us below! 

Troubleshooting Methods:

This may be a temporary issue.   [ +-1hour ]

You can close and open the app to see whether it fixes the issue.If you're using mobile data connection, disable and enable againIf you're using a Wifi connection, turn off wifi and turn on again to check if it is a wifi issue.Restart your android/iphone and try opening the app to see if it works fine.If nothing works, You can check the official app page on Google Play store for android and iTunes App Page for iPhone for any potential listed issues.

Greetings xAnonyPowerZ 

Thanks, @xAnonyPowerZ! Very helpful! 😉

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Those who vote "Yes, I have this problem", please write in comments what country you live in and what device you play on. 

  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Catsbit.Care said:

Aqueles que votaram "Sim, eu tenho esse problema", por favor, escreva nos comentários em que país você mora e em que dispositivo está jogando. 

Hi, I'm a big oxide survival lsland fan, my only problem with it is the very high ping, I live in Brazil, I would really like the brazilian server to improve the ping😊

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Reply with the following message!!

Country:》 Netherlands 

-------------------‐--‐------------------‐

Device:》  Samsung S10

-------------------‐--‐------------------‐

Network connection:》

26.7 Mbps (downloaded)

16.6 Mbps (uploading)

Search on Google {Network speed test}

-------------------‐--‐------------------‐

Mobile data or Wifi :4G mobile data

(VPN will not work..)

also try to download it on a new device. (As s test) 

Greetings xAnonyPowerZ 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That's happend to my friend he can't play with me:((

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/15/2021 at 10:46 PM, Catsbit.Care said:

Those who vote "Yes, I have this problem", please write in comments what country you live in and what device you play on. 

England, Samsung galaxy tab s5e 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/16/2021 at 5:46 AM, Catsbit.Care said:

Those who vote "Yes, I have this problem", please write in comments what country you live in and what device you play on. 

Philippines.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Em 15/10/2021 às 16:17, Catsbit.Care disse:

Obrigado, @xAnonyPowerZ! Muito útil! 😉

Eu consigo entrar no servidor normal, porém quando não estou em uma rede Wi-fi pode ser até do celular de um amigo, porém nos dados móveis que utilizam para qualquer outra coisa normalmente não encontra nem um servidor. Assim que conecto em uma rede wi-fi aparece os servidores. Então eu desativo A rede wi-fi e consigo jogar de boa Nos dados móveis.

Edited by EduardoHFS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, EduardoHFS said:

Eu consigo entrar no servidor normal, porém quando não estou em uma rede Wi-fi pode ser até do celular de um amigo, porém nos dados móveis que utilizam para qualquer outra coisa normalmente não encontra nem um servidor. Assim que conecto em uma rede wi-fi aparece os servidores. Então eu desativo A rede wi-fi e consigo jogar de boa Nos dados móveis.

So as long you wifi you can play? 

I play on my data all the time never use WiFi so I never have this problem and if I share my data I can still play 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For everyone that still has this problem. 

Send me a message. And tell me what you already did try. With the follow message 》

 Can you provide me with the following info.

 

1. What for device (Samsung, Iphone,Ipad,Tablet) and also what kind the type of serie it is.

 

2. What kind of  internet  WiFi/ Data

》* connection stable? 

 

3. Do you use VPN? YES/NO 

》*If not try to use it 

 

4. Is your Data/battery saving on?

》*Turn off!

 

5. Did you change anything before the error? What can effect the game loading

 

6. How high and low is your gameplay Fps normally?

 

6.1 How high is the Ping for the servers you usually did play on?

 

7. Did you try the follow info I did say in forums with the topic 《No servers》

 

8. Did you change any settings ingame? 

 

That's all I need

 

Greetings xAnonyPowerZ 

P.S.............

(Today I have time to reply on it instantly)

*I will reply within 10min

~Private message ~

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/16/2021 at 5:02 AM, xAnonyPowerZ said:

Reply with the following message!!

Country:》 Georgia

-------------------‐--‐------------------‐

Device:》  Samsung S7

-------------------‐--‐------------------‐

Network connection:》

24.7 Mbps (downloaded)

13.6 Mbps (uploading)

Search on Google {Network speed test}8.4mbps

-------------------‐--‐------------------‐

Mobile data or Wifi :》 Wifi

(VPN will not work..)

also try to download it on a new device. (As s test) 

Greetings xAnonyPowerZ 

I changed only sensitivity

 

 

Edited by Gela

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/16/2021 at 8:06 AM, ツ☬꧁ᑕYᑭᕼEᖇᑭK꧂☬シ said:

I live in Philippines and my device is Realme C2 even if i had a stable internet connection the servers dont appea

I live in philipines and my divice is oppo A5S and when i refresh servers something pops up and i have a good internet the thing thats pop up is saids 

FAILD TO REFRESH TRY AGAIN

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Aizon said:

I live in philipines and my divice is oppo A5S and when i refresh servers something pops up and i have a good internet the thing thats pop up is saids 

FAILD TO REFRESH TRY AGAIN

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/16/2021 at 3:15 AM, xAnonyPowerZ said:

Hello everyone! 

Is there anyone else that have this following problem? [ No servers are showing up ]

This is most of the time the problems

 The app may not be working for you due to some issues that your device may have.

Please check whether your internet is working properly. If you're using a wifi connection, please turn-off and turn-on once to see, whether it helps you. Also please restart your android/iphone device to see if it helps. If none of the above method works and you feel that it is not a common problem for everyone, please let us know using the comment section below.

 

is the app still not working for you?

Yes. It's fixt or No. I still have this problem please tell us below! 

Troubleshooting Methods:

This may be a temporary issue.   [ +-1hour ]

You can close and open the app to see whether it fixes the issue.If you're using mobile data connection, disable and enable againIf you're using a Wifi connection, turn off wifi and turn on again to check if it is a wifi issue.Restart your android/iphone and try opening the app to see if it works fine.If nothing works, You can check the official app page on Google Play store for android and iTunes App Page for iPhone for any potential listed issues.

Greetings xAnonyPowerZ 

I have a problem about the server list pls fix it if i am band pla unban me i am not hacking

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
4 4