LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
☆ .

HACKER SERVER #1

Im playing Oxide-Survival on Server #1. A Guy Called bbh is hacking into bases. (Glitches into doors) He is currently online (14:42 CET). Pls help i don’t want to lose everything i have. My ingame name is ☆. I even have proof

• Like 1

The thing is it does yes. But we Need IP bann or a permanent Account. Otherwise nobody can stop him. He will just keep on making new accounts.

Btw you will see me alot here from now on ?

Edited by ☆ .
  • Like 2

On 10/19/2021 at 9:04 AM, ☆ . said:

The thing is it does yes. But we Need IP bann or a permanent Account. Otherwise nobody can stop him. He will just keep on making new accounts.

Btw you will see me alot here from now on ?

yup same as 2)2 was apparently banned for flying and hacking, and he was back the next day with the same name, doing the same hacks

so you seen the glitching even after the update?

I mean how about make an bound ID (we already have ID‘s) when you First log into the Game. It for sure would make it harder. A one time account that’s bound to your Device ?

23 hours ago, xAnonyPowerZ said:

For all of you out there. A ban/ip-ban is easy to manipulate since alot of people use VPN e.c.t

And that makes the life of a admin/moderator hard. To do their job it's just up to us to report the person again if you see them popping back up. 

Sometimes they get  unbanned and get a second chance. But if the same problem is happening again just report and its a longer ban ? 

If there is a way to ban permanently, it would solve most of the problem.

the only way that a "Mod-er" could be stoped, is if the dood making the "Mods" is stoped.

how do you stop him? well there are a few ways...

one way would be, to painstakingly track down all the "Mod" sources, and confront the "Mod" creator.

but thats unrealistic.

another way to stop the "Mod" source, would be to take all the important scripts such as the caricature-controller-script, the item index, and other scripts that effect basic game mechanics, and somehow make them unreadable, or even locked, but this might slow down the device a little.

I know, with encryption, the device has to decompile data before it can be used, and for a game mechanics script, you kinda need it instantaneously.

lastly. you could have all the code necessary for the game to run, held on a server, and constantly refresh it.

then, as a security messier, give every update a long string of calculated numbers, and if a player has an older string thats out of date, the game wont let him connect to a multiplayer server.

there are probably a lot more ways, but thees are the 3 I've scene my friends use. 

the first one, was the funniest XD XD.

also stop calling thees "Script Kiddies" hackers FOR GOODNESS SAKE! 

hacking is making something do something that it wasn't intended to do to gain some form of advantage. 

witch is what the "mod" creator dose.

thees people you call "HaCkErS" are just lame suckers that exploit a free Pre "Modified" Game.

to gain a form of fake power over the other players.

Regards 

~ß❖ß

Edited by bjb3n