LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
Kleitin

?Enquete:

SERVERS  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Create different servers, I have tips on the main types of players I see, create server: Brazilian Turkish american Spanish Creating these servers would make the ping to each server different and people from the same country would play together!

• I agree
    • I do not agree

Esta acontecendo um "bug" creio eu, com o armário, ele pede 270 madeira para ficar com uma base de pé um dia, eu coloco as madeiras mas quando entro depois de algumas horas, ela só tem mais uma ou duas horas ... oque era pra ser um dia vira horas e a base deteriona ...

It would be a good test of that! We Brazilians need a dedicated server because we suffer a lot from high ping. I believe people from other countries need it too!

On 10/19/2021 at 8:46 PM, Akbar said:

It would be a good test of that! We Brazilians need a dedicated server because we suffer a lot from high ping. I believe people from other countries need it too!

Do you have high ping even on US based servers? 

for the people who don't know.

Ping is the amount of milliseconds it takes a packet of information to reach the server from you and back.

Basically it's a measurement of connection speed, and it influences lag quite a lot.

a High ping means it takes a High amount of milliseconds for a packet of information to send and receive.

so the lower you're ping the better.

Edited by bjb3n

13 hours ago, Catsbit.Care said:

Do you have high ping even on US based servers? 

It's at least 251ms for me