LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
1 1
XGamerYT

Amazing ideas

Catsbit.Care I have good ideas for another game update that could be in (December or January)

1-idea why do you put the option to increase the FPS because my lag is a great option

2-idea put smart robbers like this so if a hacker enters your house he has an intelligent robbery machine that kills them

png-transparent-drehringlafette-machine-gun-car-lego-robot-machine-gun-car-mode-of-transport-machine-gun.png

• Like 2

Hace 2 horas, xAnonyPowerZ dijo:

Buena idea para mi base de trampas ?

???

Edited by XGamerYT

6 hours ago, XGamerYT said:

Catsbit.Care I have good ideas for another game update that could be in (December or January)

1-idea why do you put the option to increase the FPS because my lag is a great option

2-idea put smart robbers like this so if a hacker enters your house he has an intelligent robbery machine that kills them

png-transparent-drehringlafette-machine-gun-car-lego-robot-machine-gun-car-mode-of-transport-machine-gun.png

Efficient way against invaders that break through your walls ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

18 hours ago, XGamerYT said:

tf2