LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
4 4
Catsbit.Care

Poll: PVP and PVE servers

Poll: Should we separate PVP and PVE servers?   

166 members have voted

1. 1. Please choose one of the answers below.

21.10.2021 в 20:13, Catsbit.Care сказал:

Hi, thank you for taking time to complete this survey! 

rust is a pvp and survival game.  Bots will only spoil everything.  Online servers are large enough, I see no reason to add bots.  perhaps a new intelligence for animals.  Put more emphasis on transferring rust mechanics

En vez de separar server, por qué no separan una zona del mapa donde pueda ser friendly, ahí se podría comerciar con scrap o con recursos entre jugadores, sin perder ese estilo pvp del juego.

• Like 4

On 26/1/2022 at 14:42, Zahmiel said:

En vez de separar server, por qué no separar una zona del mapa donde pueda ser friendly, ahí se podría comerciar con scrap o con recursos entre jugadores, sin perder ese estilo pvp del juego.

• Like 1

I don’t understand the point of making servers for pvp and pve, it’s a fight for survival and there shouldn’t be a concept of a pve server like you can be pve anyway, but sharing this is insanity? rast is designed to farm the whole wipe? if you want to go to any server and survive

7 часов назад, xAnonyPowerZ сказал:

It's useful for the people that are bad at pvp.

And it's good to make bases for in servers with pvp. Because you know what it will cost and work on build failures 

Well, it’s true, but when a clan flies to the server, they can’t do anything weapons are not optimized for little damage to the body gives a rifle and generally few weapons I hope to add weapon sights explosives and a type of construction

Anyone saying not to put NPCs into this game BECAUSE of rust.  Has obviously not played the game.  The scientists ARE NPCs.  Wow

Would be nice to make the gas stations and warehouse build restricted.  Cause it's kinda unfair to be able to camp in those areas, take what you want, pick off players, take THEIR stuff and just generally have such a lockdown of the area.  In US13 we have a gas station with a small city built around it.  Just so no one can go there and loot.  The warehouse has teams of people with rifles that their sole job.  Is to stand there and shoot you if you go to loot.  I get this is a free game but it kind of seems like favorites get played a lot

On 10/21/2021 at 12:15 PM, xAnonyPowerZ said:

I did send you a message. For this kind of thing. Beter to hide it for now?? 

Calm down wanna-be admin. You comment and make redundant posts as if you’re a part of the moderator team. It’s misinformation. Funny to think you wanted another guy banned for having “CATSBIT” in a part of his name yet you act you’re a developer yourself. It’s annoying af and nobody wants made up info. 

On 3/22/2022 at 10:30 AM, xAnonyPowerZ said:

Im not sure what your issue is with me. 

Im not a wanna-be -admin. 

Im just a member that has more knowledge about this game then all the people that plays this game for 3 months.

And if you looked up all the thanks I got for helping you see alot/all of them didn't mind me Replying/ finding the correct way to fix it.

Hope this makes it clear for you

Doesn’t make it clear at all. You perceive yourself as an admin and always have. You love the attention you get from it. Informing others to turn their phone on/off isn't making you an admin. 

My issue is that you portray yourself as an Admin on here just because people award your comments and posts. With how dead the forums are, I have no doubt you made accounts just to reward your own posts 

• Thanks 1

@xAnonyPowerZ

I like the stuff u post!

It saves me time, so I don't have to look toons of stuff up.

also I see 3 people in particular who hate u. and that's about it.

Yo I feel personally it's not a good idea to split your fan bad it causes extra controversy such as "pvp is way better that pve servers" and the other way around it divide a fan base on the same platform It will cause you to change way you planned when making this game when you hear (Oxide) you should think of the exact excitement you love about the game's movement, crafting, fighting other players because if you don't you will die "PVE" ruins what you wanted to create a unique mobile version of RUST we can all play for free 

Bro, PvE is the most lame thing you could ever add to this game. This game is about PvP, killing, and raiding. Taking away the only aspect that makes this game fun IMP would be dumb. Plus, what would be the point of guns in PvE anyways?

Just now, ::: said:

Bro, PvE is the most lame thing you could ever add to this game. This game is about PvP, killing, and raiding. Taking away the only aspect that makes this game fun IMP would be dumb. Plus, what would be the point of guns in PvE anyways?

Oh shoot, I did the thing they said I would do… shoot.

On 2/9/2022 at 6:37 PM, xAnonyPowerZ said:

It's useful for the people that are bad at pvp.

And it's good to make bases for in servers with pvp. Because you know what it will cost and work on build failures 

Maybe make it possible to create creative games where it is just you and local internet players instead of making a PvE game mode, plus why would you grind up a really big base, for no reason?

What I’m saying is make a localized creative mode instead of making a sad, grindy mess of PvE. This game is a PvP game, nothing else. Make a creative build server, or local server, do not make public normal rates PvE servers.

On 4/24/2022 at 1:01 PM, ::: said:

I would play the game for pvp if it wasn’t shit seriously why is the pvp so bad in this game y’all devs need to dedicate an entire update to fix pvp