LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
Kleitin

DISGUST

I was WALKING inside MY normal base and it appeared that I was suspected of cheating, since I'm playing normal, I logged in again somewhere else in NO INVENTORY, then I ask dear developers, I'll refund my items that exceeded a thousand metal and more than 3 SMG's or will I have to accept the HORRIBLE error that the game made me go through and lose the farm for about 3 hours?

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, xAnonyPowerZ said:

querido @Kleitin 

Lamentamos que você tenha perdido seus itens. 

Infelizmente, não podemos restaurar seus itens. Os desenvolvedores vão trabalhar nisso imediatamente.

Boa vontade da minha parte.

Se você puder me fornecer o servidor em que você joga, posso ajudá-lo a obter os recursos de volta.

Como uma desculpa pelo problema

Saudações, xAnonyPowerZ 

Hello @xAnonyPowerZ game on server [US] Oxide 04, but don't worry so much, I was really disappointed with what happened but I plan to play again as soon as possible, I still have a base but the resources I'm restoring again, farming, but thanks for the help! you are the man.

for the past few hours i’ve been constantly kicked out for suspect of cheating when i’m doing absolutely nothing. it’s making the game almost unplayable. i’ll just be walking to my base and i see like 10 people kicked on the journey with “suspect of hacking”. I’m not so sure how i could hack with my iphone but it’s definitely getting in the way of normal tasks. this is very lame, hopefully dev can fix soon. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

9 hours ago, Kleitin said:

I was WALKING inside MY normal base and it appeared that I was suspected of cheating, since I'm playing normal, I logged in again somewhere else in NO INVENTORY, then I ask dear developers, I'll refund my items that exceeded a thousand metal and more than 3 SMG's or will I have to accept the HORRIBLE error that the game made me go through and lose the farm for about 3 hours?

when i chopping trees i got kicked when i was getting sulfur i got kicked and worst thing is when i got kicked i respawn on other place so i going back to my base and i got kicked again and spawn in other place again i can't do anything its kicking all the player they see :((  pls fix this @Catsbit.Care

Edited by Idk

This is soo bad i was enjoy the game and when we got this update i keep getting kicked and spawn on stupid place so i can't really play so i will stop play :((

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, xAnonyPowerZ said:

Guys the moderator made a topic about it.

It is a test for the anti cheat. But it did came back with again problems.

basically your movements in the game are to fast for the game to keep up. So it looks like speeding e.c.t. 

yes even if you doing nothing. (The detection is just slow. 

You are running/walking on your screen but for others it looks like you are standing still and that is what the game also sees. But when it re connect again the anti cheat kicks in.

(Yes even if you are standing still in your base for 2min) this problem can be fixt. If the game has a beter working processor. To make it run smooth. And this helps also with the pvp. 

[the 2 way internet connection diffrents problem] it's a common problem 

Greetings xAnonyPowerZ 

Only thing i hate is spawn when i got kicked im at my house and when i rejoin i am at other place its so bad we need to come back my own house while i was running to my house i got kicked again bruh -_- that is soo badd :((

Edited by Idk

On 10/22/2021 at 10:21 AM, Kleitin said:

yup yup yup i couldnt even enter my base yesterday, everytime i open my second door, it kicks me. 

greetings. anony lol

• Like 1