LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
1 1
Okabe

Do servers playable even im in asia?

Dont know if this is a bug? Or the game isnt playable in my country, i have stable internet connection, i keep on refreshing. I tried using Vpn. Still no server appears. TIA for further answer.

Screenshot_20211023-043158.png

20 hours ago, Okabe said:

Dont know if this is a bug? Or the game isnt playable in my country, i have stable internet connection, i keep on refreshing. I tried using Vpn. Still no server appears. TIA for further answer.

What country do you live in? 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, xAnonyPowerZ said:

Try using a vpn. Set it to united states 

Still not working. I tried it many times, using some kinds of vpns. I tried reinstalling also, clearing data and cache. Nothing changes.

28 minutes ago, xAnonyPowerZ said:

Im so sorry for you.

But I can't help you any further. Since you are the one of so many with this problem and its still unknown how to fix it.

I know the devs doing all what they can, im still willing to wait until its fixed. 

On 22/10/2021 at 16:38, Okabe said:

¿No sabes si esto es un error? O el juego no se puede jugar en mi país, tengo una conexión a Internet estable, sigo actualizando. Intenté usar Vpn. Todavía no aparece ningún servidor. TIA para más respuesta.

I already know as a helper to me the same thing happened to me, I use 4G but I put data saving, the only thing you have to do is deactivate data saving and if you use WiFi I don't know how to help you

7 hours ago, Okabe said:

Sigue sin funcionar. Lo intenté muchas veces, usando algunos tipos de VPN. Intenté reinstalar también, borrando datos y caché. Nada cambia.

I already know as a helper to me the same thing happened to me, I use 4G but I put data saving, the only thing you have to do is deactivate data saving and if you use WiFi I don't know how to help you

• Like 1

UPDATE! (No server problem)

I found the solution, i just turn off the power saving mode on my phone and the servers suddenly appears. Thank you for all the helps and suggestions. I appreciate it. I can finally play :")  

Just now, Okabe said:

UPDATE! (No server problem)

I found the solution, i just turn off the power saving mode on my phone and the servers suddenly appears. Thank you for all the helps and suggestions. I appreciate it. I can finally play :")  

@xAnonyPowerZ @Catsbit.Care

• Like 1

10 hours ago, xAnonyPowerZ said:

Ver que siempre es el dispositivo ?

Gracias En mi inteligencia gracias bro que bien que fusionó mi idea ?