LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
₱ⱧØɆ₦łӾ

An odd way to hunt deer (video)

I have no idea how this works, and idk if what I said even is true (probably not).

Its an interesting way of trapping animals, specifically deer (the other animals attack), idk how you could fix this, but I'm pretty sure this isn't how it's supposed to work IRL, this worked multiple time in a row, so its not just a one time glitch. Also, the animals keep running away from me and going into the ocean (where players can't go), I don't think this is a fair tactic to use, mainly cause I can't get the food and other stuff, can you give them the same boundaries as the players? Thx

2 minutes ago, ₱ⱧØɆ₦łӾ said:

I have no idea how this works, and idk if what I said even is true (probably not).

Its an interesting way of trapping animals, specifically deer (the other animals attack), idk how you could fix this, but I'm pretty sure this isn't how it's supposed to work IRL, this worked multiple time in a row, so its not just a one time glitch. Also, the animals keep running away from me and going into the ocean (where players can't go), I don't think this is a fair tactic to use, mainly cause I can't get the food and other stuff, can you give them the same boundaries as the players? Thx

Hi, 

Thanks for the record. 

Yes, we know about this glitch. It needs fixing.