1 1
Welynprint

RECYCLER/ DISMANTLER

Recycler is a very usefull Machine .it can dismantle a unusefull things or for the players that have over flow Stuff in his base. 

Like if you dismantle Guns. You can have the 30% of the recipe by dismantling it to recycler. 

OR Better Add a LARGE Box for better inventory/space for our bases. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Emo Johnny/Bones said:

Rather have a bigger inventory, not storage for base.

Woaw. The player inventory have a lot of slot bro. Its better to add larger box.than asding more space on player inventory

4 hours ago, Welynprint said:

Woaw. The player inventory have a lot of slot bro. Its better to add larger box.than asding more space on player inventory

i strongly disagree. you have more control over what happens to your inventory as opposed to literally sitting in one place that can be raided. 

you can defend yourself from being killed more than your base when you are not there.

7 hours ago, Welynprint said:

Depends on what kind of player you are. Are we talking about oxide or relationships btw

• Confused 1

Well let dadd'y Say something. 

I don't build a base to store my loot. Since

1. We got cheater in the game.

2. 1 nuub with a rocket 🚀  hitting your base ALL boxes/furnaces gone. +Tc if they use the glitch. 

So that's why I rather have the amount of resources in the inventory to be larger. From 1000 to 2000 or 3000 to do bigger farming. And this allows others to grind alot more then just 1k wood 2k stone 1k metall 1k sulfar ect. Because 9/10 times I run out of space and what makes you going to use a alt. To store items. 

so perhaps just Boost the inventory space instead of creating  a  bigger box (you can store alot of boxes in a base then just 1.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, xAnonyPowerZ said:

Well let dadd'y Say something. 

I don't build a base to store my loot. Since

1. We got cheater in the game.

2. 1 nuub with a rocket 🚀  hitting your base ALL boxes/furnaces gone. +Tc if they use the glitch. 

So that's why I rather have the amount of resources in the inventory to be larger. From 1000 to 2000 or 3000 to do bigger farming. And this allows others to grind alot more then just 1k wood 2k stone 1k metall 1k sulfar ect. Because 9/10 times I run out of space and what makes you going to use a alt. To store items. 

so perhaps just Boost the inventory space instead of creating  a  bigger box (you can store alot of boxes in a base then just 1.

Answer for you problems. 

1 cheater /hacker not every server have hacker. FLYHACK? build your roof. WALL HACK? Dont put your stuff on first floor. Dont make Stair so they connot Interact on 2nd floor

2 make larger base . Like atleast 6x6 then upgrade exterior into metal . Thrn put your tc in middle 2ndfloor. Rocket can splash atleast 3walls through. But tc will need to destroy atleast 3rocket. Cause u have metal wall exterior.

i have base since update . That never raided almost 3weeks old.. Cause it too expencive to raid And hacker. Cant accest all my loot inside it. I have a video of my basr full eith stuff. In it . If you want to see