LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
Muhammad Arif

Toxic Player

We killed some people and some people didn't like us. So they accused us of being hacker's. 

Name player: Ben, Pipe

Reasons reported: Toxic

Time: 7-9 p.m

Screenshot_2021-11-06-21-40-00-40_4ef2ebc844a075bb97173ed8673c7a1a.png

Screenshot_2021-11-06-21-43-18-35_4ef2ebc844a075bb97173ed8673c7a1a.png

3 hours ago, Muhammad Arif said:

We killed some people and some people didn't like us. So they accused us of being hacker's. 

Name player: Ben, Pipe

Reasons reported: Toxic

Time: 7-9 p.m

Screenshot_2021-11-06-21-40-00-40_4ef2ebc844a075bb97173ed8673c7a1a.png

Screenshot_2021-11-06-21-43-18-35_4ef2ebc844a075bb97173ed8673c7a1a.png

What hacks are they talking about?) 

@Catsbit.Care i got banned for cheating? Ok. Its ok. I killed them and they accused me without clear evidence. Did you ask them for proof? Hope happens brother because I saw you replying to other people’s replies about hackers and asking for clear proof. Hope you understand. Assalamualaikum

2 minutes ago, Muhammad Arif said:

@Catsbit.Care i got banned for cheating? Ok. Its ok. I killed them and they accused me without clear evidence. Did you ask them for proof? Hope happens brother because I saw you replying to other people’s replies about hackers and asking for clear proof. Hope you understand. Assalamualaikum

You confessed yourself, I don't need proof 

Like I said that I was hooked using the Aimbot hack. Probably because I'm too pro for PVP.and they accuse me of using aimbot. But it's okay. You may be mistaken read. I'm also starting to get bored. Assalamualaikum

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, Catsbit.Care said:

Thanks, but you will be also banned now for using it 

I already know but why am I banned? While I do not admit that I use an aimbot. They just accuse me without proof and you just believe them?

Come on, you amitted several times that you used aimbot. In other words you violated the rules of the game and you said it openly. Not banning you would be disrespect for all other players. 

Please stop spamming on the forum. 

• Confused 1

@Catsbit.Care

6 hours ago, Catsbit.Care said:

Come on, you amitted several times that you used aimbot. In other words you violated the rules of the game and you said it openly. Not banning you would be disrespect for all other players. 

Please stop spamming on the forum. 

look. you accuse me too. hmmmm. clearly that you said that what a hack they told to me. then I reply to you by saying "aimbot". But you also banned me. It was clear that I was saying that they accused me of using an aimbot. My friend read it too. I have never admitted that I use aimbot on forums or in games.And that was the first time he accused me of using an aimbot. That's because he's still naked. Hope ur understand what i said. Dont accuse me of used aimbot or hacking or something else. I'm a fair player. I'm honest. And can you give me proof that I used the aimbot by showing my comments about me using the aimbot. I just reported them for being toxic and accusing.

Sorry for samming. Maybe u're busy to update this game. But, I just want my account back and I don't like me being accused and banned for no reason.

19 minutes ago, Muhammad Arif said:

@Catsbit.Care

look. you accuse me too. hmmmm. clearly that you said that what a hack they told to me. then I reply to you by saying "aimbot". But you also banned me. It was clear that I was saying that they accused me of using an aimbot. My friend read it too. I have never admitted that I use aimbot on forums or in games.And that was the first time he accused me of using an aimbot. That's because he's still naked. Hope ur understand what i said. Dont accuse me of used aimbot or hacking or something else. I'm a fair player. I'm honest. And can you give me proof that I used the aimbot by showing my comments about me using the aimbot. I just reported them for being toxic and accusing.

Sorry for samming. Maybe u're busy to update this game. But, I just want my account back and I don't like me being accused and banned for no reason.

Ok, I will give you a chance. 

Maybe I am wrong. In this case I apologize for misunderstaning ? I revoked the ban, you can join the game now. 

But if somebody reports you with a proof, I will ban you permanently. 

2 hours ago, Catsbit.Care said:

Ok, I will give you a chance. 

Maybe I am wrong. In this case I apologize for misunderstaning ? I revoked the ban, you can join the game now. 

But if somebody reports you with a proof, I will ban you permanently. 

oh it's okay. Maybe you're too tired to update this game. I forgive. and don't worry, I won't cheat

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Jhabbiee said:

Yooooo its JMR

yeaahh haha

1 hour ago, xAnonyPowerZ said:

Muhammad is not cheating. Nor even close to it? he is easy to kill and I play with him alot and trust me he don't cheat?

Ok, I'll trust you.

5 hours ago, xAnonyPowerZ said:

Muhammad is not cheating. Nor even close to it? he is easy to kill and I play with him alot and trust me he don't cheat?

Yes?