LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
Kleitin

When will we return?

Me and my BRAZILIAN clan have two weeks without logging into your game due to the unstoppable hacker attack that destroyed our bases and broke through our IRON walls, I would like to ask if they are working on something to improve this and if we will have something to contain these hacks, which go through walls, run 3x faster, and have infinite life, do we have developers working on it? (And if possible, I would like an answer from the developers and not from the game's admirers, I am also an admirer and I know it has only two adms, I already know it has a private life, I already know what SOME insist on defending, I JUST I want to know something from the developers to see if I end the clan or we can return) Currently our clan is composed of 17 people ALL Brazilian, also waiting for a sevidor for us! Thanks for listening.

Edited by Kleitin
Palavra errada

On 11/8/2021 at 2:34 PM, Kleitin said:

Me and my BRAZILIAN clan have two weeks without logging into your game due to the unstoppable hacker attack that destroyed our bases and broke through our IRON walls, I would like to ask if they are working on something to improve this and if we will have something to contain these hacks, which go through walls, run 3x faster, and have infinite life, do we have developers working on it? (And if possible, I would like an answer from the developers and not from the game's admirers, I am also an admirer and I know it has only two adms, I already know it has a private life, I already know what SOME insist on defending, I JUST I want to know something from the developers to see if I end the clan or we can return) Currently our clan is composed of 17 people ALL Brazilian, also waiting for a sevidor for us! Thanks for listening.

Hi there, 

Yes, as I already mentionned, we are currently working on updating our anticheat system. 

4 hours ago, Catsbit.Care said:

Olá, 

Sim, como já mencionei, estamos atualmente trabalhando na atualização de nosso sistema anticheat. 

Estamos no aguardo.?