2 2

Please ban this player

Please ban GodMode1

A few days ago I created a base, he stole it from me by hacking through the walls and then I took my base back today, it took me so long to make and now when I came back online I found him in MY BASE which I had redone and he hacked through the walls and shot and killed me and stole everything in my furnaces. He kept jumping through my metal walls, completely unfair I’m deleting this game it’s so shit if there’s hackers there’s no way to play fairly now. Please ban him this is so unfair. His user is GodMode1. You can see in the screenshot down below that he killed me right where my sleeping bag is which is IN my base. And you can also see the distance which is 1.4m proving he was in my base I didn’t have time to screenrecord him hacking through my walls. I’ve lost everything, every single day I keep getting hacked so I can’t even keep anything in my base, i D0993BC6-D690-4B68-95D8-253871043BD6.thumb.png.044fc8a2a65cbddd53af6bc232310c58.pngwill not be redownloading this game until this is fixed. Hopefully you can sort this out.

I think it’s bullshit if we need video proof of this happening. Do you really expect us to have time to go out of the game start screen record and go back in without being killed ? And without giving them time to get away?  As soon as I saw him jump through he killed me. 

In another report, his user was GodMode69 and you guys banned him now he’s changed his user to GodMode1.

Hi there, 

We ask for a record for several reasons: 

1. At the moment we can't check out whether this player is a hacker or not. 

2. A player that reports can be just mad at smd who killed him and smear him. 

3. Some players can create similar nicknames.  

I want you to understand - i don't protect this player, I just don't want to be unfair and ban everybody without any proof.  

• Like 1

On 11/9/2021 at 4:20 PM, 12345 said:

In another report, his user was GodMode69 and you guys banned him now he’s changed his user to GodMode1.

Catsbit is right. 

Imagine if I asked everyone in Discord to accuse someone of hacking without proof and banning all the people we dont like.

If you dont like losing all your stuff, then try and work around that. 

Use a second account to hold your items.

5 hours ago, Emo Johnny/Bones said:

Catsbit is right. 

Imagine if I asked everyone in Discord to accuse someone of hacking without proof and banning all the people we dont like.

If you dont like losing all your stuff, then try and work around that. 

Use a second account to hold your items.

Oh shut up Johnny your obsessed with defending catsbit maybe they should actually fix their game and prevent people from hacking also I’m not buying a whole new device just to have a second account that’s so ridiculous I stopped playing

28 minutes ago, 12345 said:

Oh shut up Johnny your obsessed with defending catsbit maybe they should actually fix their game and prevent people from hacking also I’m not buying a whole new device just to have a second account that’s so ridiculous I stopped playing

Defending catbit.care?? Uhmm 

Perhaps you didn't understand him correctly. 

1.Make a screenshot of the cheat ( in-action ) or make a screen recording 🤔 that's the only way to get a cheater banned.

2. Ban a player with out proof leads to problems after it. That's why the developers need to see what truly happend.

3.  You don't need to have a second phone. There is a application to split your device. 

So that your information of both are separated  or use the app octopus to have a 3th account.

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, xAnonyPowerZ said:

Defending catbit.care?? Uhmm 

Perhaps you didn't understand him correctly. 

1.Make a screenshot of the cheat ( in-action ) or make a screen recording 🤔 that's the only way to get a cheater banned.

2. Ban a player with out proof leads to problems after it. That's why the developers need to see what truly happend.

3.  You don't need to have a second phone. There is a application to split your device. 

So that your information of both are separated  or use the app octopus to have a 3th account.

I understand we have to have proof I’m just saying it’s a struggle to get proof because when the guy hacked into my base it was literally so quick there was no time to take a screenshot and he was shooting at me aswell so I was trying to avoid being killed rather than screen recording.

Just now, 12345 said:

I understand we have to have proof I’m just saying it’s a struggle to get proof because when the guy hacked into my base it was literally so quick there was no time to take a screenshot and he was shooting at me aswell so I was trying to avoid being killed rather than screen recording.

And also the guy has been previously banned he’s created a new account.

On 11/9/2021 at 11:08 AM, Catsbit.Care said:

Hi there, 

We ask for a record for several reasons: 

1. At the moment we can't check out whether this player is a hacker or not. 

2. A player that reports can be just mad at smd who killed him and smear him. 

3. Some players can create similar nicknames.  

I want you to understand - i don't protect this player, I just don't want to be unfair and ban everybody without any proof.  

This is another godmode69 that I posted screen shot he keeps makeing new accounts

10 minutes ago, NichoStyker said:

This is another godmode69 that I posted screen shot he keeps makeing new accounts

This is why @Catsbit.Care should ban them through their IP Addresses. To prevent them creating more account by cloning or changing their device's unique ID.

On 11/13/2021 at 12:15 AM, 12345 said:

I will defend Catsbit…..They MADE oxide?….do you not even appreciate that?

All i said is that they are correct. 

They cant ban on heresay, then everyone will be banned for nothing at all.

Wake up bro. and dont tell me to shutup, im ur dad.

Edited by Emo Johnny/Bones
typos

1 hour ago, Emo Johnny/Bones said:

1 hour ago, Emo Johnny/Bones said:

What…you think it’s cool how your basically old enough to be my dad?? Um okay lol