LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
Muhammad Arif

Clan

Assalamualaikum. Clan is a group to help each other. we can share item and base. I have some helpful suggestions.

1. Color nametag - Make the color of our team's nametag blue, green or something else so that we can recognize him easily and avoid being shot by teammates.

2. Privacy clan chat - The privacy of this chat can prevent outsiders from knowing the content of our team conversations. It can also be used to make attacking suggestions, make bases and more.

3. Max player in clan - 8 or 10 people

Maybe other people want this too. Please be informative. Bye. Assalamualaikum

IMG_20211110_122526.jpg

• Like 6

7 hours ago, Muhammad Arif said:

Assalamualaikum. Clan is a group to help each other. we can share item and base. I have some helpful suggestions.

1. Color nametag - Make the color of our team's nametag blue, green or something else so that we can recognize him easily and avoid being shot by teammates.

2. Privacy clan chat - The privacy of this chat can prevent outsiders from knowing the content of our team conversations. It can also be used to make attacking suggestions, make bases and more.

3. Max player in clan - 8 or 10 people

Maybe other people want this too. Please be informative. Bye. Assalamualaikum

IMG_20211110_122526.jpg

I want this ?

On 10/11/2021 at 01:26, Muhammad Arif said:

Assalamualaikum. Clã é um grupo que ajuda uns aos outros. podemos compartilhar o item e a base. Eu tenho algumas sugestões úteis.

1. Crachá de cor - Coloque a cor do crachá de nossa equipe em azul, verde ou qualquer outra coisa para que possamos reconhecê-lo facilmente e evitar ser baleado por colegas de equipe.

2. Privacidade do bate-papo do clã - A privacidade deste bate-papo pode impedir que estranhos conheçam o conteúdo das conversas de nossa equipe. Também pode ser usado para fazer sugestões de ataques, criar bases e muito mais.

3. Máximo de jogadores no clã - 8 ou 10 pessoas

Talvez outras pessoas queiram isso também. Por favor, seja informativo. Tchau. Assalamualaikum

IMG_20211110_122526.jpg

I have a clan with 15 people but we are disabled because of hackers, but I liked the idea, we are waiting for the developers to do something with the hacks so we will return

I have a clan with 15 people but we are disabled because of hackers, but I liked the idea, we are waiting for the developers to do something with the hacks so we will return

17 minutes ago, Kleitin said:

Nice. Hacker is still there until the game have update like game rust. Server need admin to take care. this is the best idea for hacker to get caughtm

45 minutes ago, Catsbit.Care said:

Hi, 

Please delete everything from search form and click Refresh. 

Answer what they told you first and then answer the second person