LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
1 1
XGamerYT

Add more servers

Add more serves because it is impossible to play the world is too small for 50 people you don't believe it Catsbit I think you have to be serves from Brazil, Mexico or Spain so the most important thing is all this

• Like 1

On 10/11/2021 at 12:57, xAnonyPowerZ said:

Actualmente tenemos 14 servidores. Y + - 16 personas están en línea en 1 servidor, así que tenemos muchas. 

Tengo entendido que desea más servidores para Brasil, España y México. Pero recuerde que crear un servidor cuesta dinero y no es barato 

Well, I know but the players are not satisfied with this game, it is like survival simulator but worse and if I have to be like that ? and why all the games that Catsbit makes have many errors bro also always when he updates this game he has more errors the question is Is it an improvement?  (The only thing that changed from the update is stone and iron houses nothing

On 10/11/2021 at 14:17, XGamerYT said:

Bueno, lo sé pero los jugadores no están satisfechos con este juego, es como un simulador de supervivencia pero peor y si tengo que ser así ?y por qué todos los juegos que hace Catsbit tienen muchos errores hermano también siempre cuando actualiza este juego que tiene. más errores la pregunta es ¿es una mejora? (Lo único que cambió desde la actualización es que la piedra y el hierro no contienen nada

?

7 hours ago, xAnonyPowerZ said:

Well Catsbit did all alot. Changed alot after update. And every change comes with buggs/Errors they are learning to.

This game is a improvement of survival simulator.  

Just be patient for the next update / new servers (If it gets added)  

I'm hoping it includes Asia Servers...

• Like 1

On 11/10/2021 at 6:57 PM, xAnonyPowerZ said:

We currently have 14 servers. And +- 16 people are online on 1 server so we have plenty of them. 

I understand you want more servers for Brazil Spain and Mexico. But remember creating a server cost money and they are not cheap 

How much to create a server