LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
Ryuk

Support

Is there a way to win more from the game.

We want to help you develop the game further.

Tell us about ways to help you develop the game like advertisements if there is a good profit or something; I hope you get the idea

• Like 1

On 11/12/2021 at 7:22 PM, Ryuk said:

Is there a way to win more from the game.

We want to help you develop the game further.

Tell us about ways to help you develop the game like advertisements if there is a good profit or something; I hope you get the idea

At the moment we urgently need a 3D designer ? If you know smb who can help, please let us know 

And for sure if you can tell other people about our game, we will appreciate it very much ?

2 hours ago, Catsbit.Care said:

At the moment we urgently need a 3D designer ? If you know smb who can help, please let us know 

And for sure if you can tell other people about our game, we will appreciate it very much ?

I have been in contact with many YouTubers and have told them that you only need a 3D designer.

One of them answered me. He said he will put it in the next video. His name is RKR Squad, and he supports you a lot. If you can talk to him, just look at my comment and see his response. He has almost 12k subscribers.

I also tell people in groups about the game and my friends.

I can look for a professional in 3D design, there are groups for talented people

2 minutes ago, Ryuk said:

I have been in contact with many YouTubers and have told them that you only need a 3D designer.

One of them answered me. He said he will put it in the next video. His name is RKR Squad, and he supports you a lot. If you can talk to him, just look at my comment and see his response. He has almost 12k subscribers.

I can look for a professional in 3D design, there are groups for talented people

2 hours ago, Catsbit.Care said:

You can only tell me do you need someone who knows 3d design and be a follower of the game.

Or anyone, whatever it is, I think you understand what I mean

21 hours ago, Catsbit.Care said:

Answer

On 11/16/2021 at 7:51 PM, Ryuk said:

Thanks! We'll see how it plays out.