LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
myke

Wall Hack?

Didn't have the chance to get a video, but my ID is B2F1D1DE20B9E081 - Playing on US Server #1 - around 11:00am Eastern.

Was on the top floor of my base - all doors closed, nothing built up to get in a window or anything. Got hit in the head a couple times with a spear. Thought he got me thru a window or something so I didn't bother screen recording. Respawned elsewhere in base, ran back up stairs - just in time for him to grab all my weapons and blast me as soon as I got to the top.

All doors locked, nothing broken, on the 3rd floor. Guy just disappeared without going thru any of the doors. I believe his name was "Balboo"?

Gotta be some way for you to look and see who killed me in my own freaking base. Once with spears, once with (my) assault rifle.

I really don't understand why it's difficult to detect wallhacks or irrational movement. I got kicked for "suspected cheating" just for building inside my own base the other day, but these people are walking thru walls without any problems.

5 hours ago, JMRVRGS said:

I feel bad bro, but you still need to upload some screen recording as a proof. 

Again, seems silly they can't look at the server and literally see it. How else is someone coming in to a base with locked metal doors?

2 hours ago, xAnonyPowerZ said:

Sorry there is really no way for a developer/moderator to look this up in game. 

The only way to make sure to get them all banned is to report them with a screenshot (of the cheat in action, ) or the beter way is to screen record it. 

There are less people that can keep up the in-game problems. We got only 2 people that are working on buggs/adding new features. 

Thanks for your understanding ? 

I don't know if this thing can help you guys.

https://forum.unity.com/threads/anti-cheat-toolkit-stop-cheaters-easily.196578/

But my main point is that I think there is some Anti-Cheat Toolkit that might help the developers to easily detect hackers in game realtime.

3 hours ago, xAnonyPowerZ said:

Sorry there is really no way for a developer/moderator to look this up in game. 

The only way to make sure to get them all banned is to report them with a screenshot (of the cheat in action, ) or the beter way is to screen record it. 

There are less people that can keep up the in-game problems. We got only 2 people that are working on buggs/adding new features. 

Thanks for your understanding ? 

This game is in "alpha" and actively under development, but youre not doing any data logging for debugging later?

No, that, is not something I understand...

6 hours ago, JMRVRGS said:

I don't know if this thing can help you guys.

https://forum.unity.com/threads/anti-cheat-toolkit-stop-cheaters-easily.196578/

But my main point is that I think there is some Anti-Cheat Toolkit that might help the developers to easily detect hackers in game realtime.

We already have it in our another game. It doesn't work so efficiently. 

• Sad 1

5 hours ago, myke said:

This game is in "alpha" and actively under development, but youre not doing any data logging for debugging later?

No, that, is not something I understand...

You're absolutely right

But we are where we are 

• Confused 1