Welynprint

ROCKET SPLASH 😢

I know this problem already posted but ,just a reminder for this bug is so bigdeal about the game, Pls fix this problem together with the next update before of this year.

One rocket all the  things inside it will Gone 😢😢

Make foundation, wall, ceiling better stronger than doors,

ADD a Triangle foundation/wall/ceiling too thanks

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Welynprint said:

I know this problem already posted but ,just a reminder for this bug is so bigdeal about the game, Pls fix this problem together with the next update before of this year.

One rocket all the  things inside it will Gone 😢😢

Make foundation, wall, ceiling better stronger than doors,

ADD a Triangle foundation/wall/ceiling too thank

It that you expect because they are not like your comment.

We need to have equal rights 

• Thanks 1

Rockets in general are kind of ridiculous in this game. You can spend a ton of time building a base, upgrading it, putting hundreds and hundreds of metal, stone, etc - and somebody comes along and wipes it out for 100gp and 50metal? That's, silly. What's the point in even HAVING a base?
If the game is just "build rockets and go blow people up" then gear everything around that, and skip the rest of the game play options. Just give everybody free rockets and say "have at it" turn it into an FPS.

Perfectly fine having everything destroyed inside. You want to wipe somebody's base? Cool. The loot goes with it. You want to work for it, you get rewarded.

I'm really failing to see the problem here.

Edited by myke
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

10 hours ago, Storm zone said:

It that you expect because they are not like your comment.

We need to have equal rights 

Thanks,,🙂 but i dont even care if they dont like post at all😅 haha , they are not the reason why im posting this🙂

Add hand grenades at like 50% damage of the rockets 🙌🏼 And turn the rockets up like 25% on characters and house , but keep range of damage for the belongings inside the house the same! , ADD MORE GUNS !!! Lol

• Like 2