LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
3 3
XGamerYT

Ban Emo Johnny / Bones for Abusive

Vote Emo Johnny / Bones as abusive!  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Vote for the Emo Johnny / Bones server as abusive!

• I want him removed as abusive!
    • I don't want them to take it out

This guy trashtalk a YOUTUBER then the youtuber thought his the CREATOR of the game..? i hate this Unmannered guy

• Like 1

Nobody wants Emo Johnny / Bones he looks and abusive to the other Catsbit.Dev or Catsbit.Care to ban him nobody wants them

El 26/11/2021 a las 8:43, XGamerYT dijo:

Nadie quiere a Emo Johnny / Bones que se ve y abusivo con el otro Catsbit.Dev o Catsbit.Cuida de prohibirlo nadie los 

Keep it up, let's ban this adult who likes to offend us Catsbit.Care aslo you already know what you have to do not remove him from the game of Oxide: survival island, get him out of here please

• Like 2

23 hours ago, Catsbit.Care said:

@XGamerYT @CERA @Welynprint @Chuckruts @LancerO

¿Podrías explicarme qué le pasa a este reproductor? ¿Por qué tanta gente está enojada con él? ¿Te molesta? ¿Puede proporcionar alguna prueba?

Por favor, no hables de todas estas cosas de youtuber 

Catsbit.Care everyone knows that he likes lusise that he is the best he likes to offend the children who are here and you know what he is doing so get him out of here and see a survey of people who hate him, you think he is a good person?

in my opinion , this player Johnny/bones likes to start shit then turn it around on others an TRY to make it seem like they started it all. He has even sexually harassed me an is still on the game?? How is it okay to stalk someone an jump thru severs to tell them that they want to “wine and dine you”? ?Obviously Johnny/bones is CLEARLY older than most of us. Why let him get away with foul game play ? That’s a “grown” man, & This ain’t right . 15 ppl an probably more have been a “victim” to Johnny/bones shit.. idk how much more proof ya need ???‍♀️

08EB5DBF-FDD4-41F4-AD45-F6F2A7F7671E.png

FE1379ED-DC9C-4E2F-AE27-EE03F7D81827.png

A90D4264-6E18-4381-8ECF-101BE108CBEE.png

On 28/11/2021 at 9:03, Welynprint said:

15 jugadores acaban de aceptar esta publicación, ¿no es una prueba de que es un tipo tóxico?

¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿?????- ?vamos. De hecho, no estamos en un equipo, somos personas al azar que votan sí para prohibir este BONES. 

Nos hemos encontrado con este Bones. Muy mal en el juego o incluso en estos foros. No necesita video o ss como 

That's true

On 29/11/2021 at 5:12, Catsbit.Care said:

Ok, lo tengo, este jugador será baneado. 

Actualizado. El jugador está prohibido en el foro y en el 

Catsbit.Care sometimes you have to pay attention to your followers who are grabbing nothing