LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
Bellaa

Cheating Raiders/Flying

Hello, I am submitting videos of my base being raided by hackers. The cupboard was still in place and no breaches to the outer perimeter of my base, yet they were inside! We killed one and the other disconnected. If you pause the video, both names can be clearly seen. Alexobed is the one that disconnected and Lizax we were able to kill. Then shortly after someone came back and was flying in the air and all around our base and wall. Will also submit that video. I cut the videos down due to upload size, I will happily provide the whole video if you tell me how or where to send it too. Complete video is roughly 25 mins long. 

Side note: The other day, I was sitting in my tc room when one appeared right in front of me, sadly I wasn't recording at that time. I personally seen their name but because I wasn't recording, I didn't report.  Please review and ban these players! Thank you for your time!

Alex reconnected twice, we killed him second time. He reconnected once prior to those tries but disconnected before i could get him on video. I am submitting proof of that as well. PLEASE ignore the fact that I could not find the fire button on the first video LOL.

There is now an invisible hacker in my base shooting me! Going through walls,doors and is invisible shooting.

Now he hacked through the walls, destroyed the tc placed his own and my teammate got kicked for cheating! Seriously,  can we get some help please. We are fine to fight but what are we suppose to do again invisible hackers!

Ooooohhh look...I WAS able to get a name of the last guy. путин путин  is the one that entered our base today through the walls. I have a split second of video right before he exited. If you pause you can see the name. I will submit video and screenshot. ? 

Please ban ALL of these players: Alexobed, Lizax and путин путин    

Thank you!

Edited by Bellaa
Typo

1 hour ago, Catsbit.Care said:

@Bellaa

Thanks for your time and efforts to record hackers! I appreciate it! 

All these players are banned for cheating. 

Thank you Catsbit! We hope you all can implement the anti-cheat system soon! This game has great potential if you all can stop the hackers. Thank you for all your efforts. 

Any ideas when we can look forward to the next update?

01.12.2021 в 01:36, Catsbit.Care сказал:

@Bellaa

Hello. I am a Russian-speaking player AlexObed. And I was banned, despite the fact that I did not use cheats. I wrote to you by mail, I ask you to answer and I can clarify everything to you. (unfortunately I am a Russian-speaking player, so I write through a translator)

30.11.2021 в 01:59, Bellaa сказал:

Hello, I am submitting videos of my base being raided by hackers. The cupboard was still in place and no breaches to the outer perimeter of my base, yet they were inside! We killed one and the other disconnected. If you pause the video, both names can be clearly seen. Alexobed is the one that disconnected and Lizax we were able to kill. Then shortly after someone came back and was flying in the air and all around our base and wall. Will also submit that video. I cut the videos down due to upload size, I will happily provide the whole video if you tell me how or where to send it too. Complete video is roughly 25 mins long. 

Side note: The other day, I was sitting in my tc room when one appeared right in front of me, sadly I wasn't recording at that time. I personally seen their name but because I wasn't recording, I didn't report.  Please review and ban these players! Thank you for your time!

Hi. It is a pity that you have slandered me. Because of what I was banned. The only thing I did was take advantage of a game bug. You said about flying, but none of my team cheats. I would like to clarify the whole situation with you.

@Bellaa

I like your game. I keep in touch with many players from many servers. I would never cheat. I'm sorry this is happening. I hope you understand this situation.

Hello dear developers and Bello player, I teammate AlexObed and lizax. I hasten to answer that these players were banned by mistake, we raided the base of this player in three, and got to this base with the help of a bug with deaths (when a container remains after death and a ladder is made from it), so we got to this base. And we have nothing to do with the player Putin Putin, in order to confirm my words about the bug, on a certain day, I can demonstrate how we made our way to the base with the help of a bug. Thank you for your time, and I hope that soon my teammates will be unbanned)

3 hours ago, sanchos0009 said:

Hello dear developers and Bello player, I teammate AlexObed and lizax. I hasten to answer that these players were banned by mistake, we raided the base of this player in three, and got to this base with the help of a bug with deaths (when a container remains after death and a ladder is made from it), so we got to this base. And we have nothing to do with the player Putin Putin, in order to confirm my words about the bug, on a certain day, I can demonstrate how we made our way to the base with the help of a bug. Thank you for your time, and I hope that soon my teammates will be unbanned

Do u have screenshot of the death loot box stair

39 минут назад, The LarSa сказал:

Do u have screenshot of the death loot box stair

Here, please. You put your sleeping bag next to the house, you press suicide, you get up on the sleeping bag and so many times. Bella's video shows that they had a house without a roof. And it is worth noting that she herself wrote and the video shows that we gouged out the house, and did not use cheats.

Screenshot_20211202-065943.png

Screenshot_20211202-065926.png

Edited by AlexObed

47 минут назад, The LarSa сказал:

Do u have screenshot of the death loot box stai

Edited by Nindebo

30.11.2021 в 01:59, Bellaa сказал:

ON THE VIDEO FUCKING EVEN IT IS SEVERABLE THAT WE SIT AND PUNCHED WITH PICKAXES !!! WHAT THE FUCK READS !!! PLAYED BY ME (AlexObed) AND MY TIMEIT (lizax). AND THE PLAYER, Putin Putin, I FIRST SEEED ON VIDEO. WE HAVE A WALL, IF WE HAVE PLAYED WITH THE READS WHY DO WE DO IT ?????????????????????????????????

@Bellaa

ON THE VIDEO FUCKING EVEN IT IS SEVERABLE THAT WE SIT AND PUNCHED WITH PICKAXES !!!  WHAT THE FUCK READS !!!  PLAYED BY ME (AlexObed) AND MY TIMEIT (lizax).  AND THE PLAYER, Putin Putin, I FIRST SEEED ON VIDEO.  WE HAVE A WALL, IF WE HAVE PLAYED WITH THE READS WHY DO WE DO IT ?????????????????????????????????

7 hours ago, AlexObed said:

ON THE VIDEO FUCKING EVEN IT IS SEVERABLE THAT WE SIT AND PUNCHED WITH PICKAXES !!!  WHAT THE FUCK READS !!!  PLAYED BY ME (AlexObed) AND MY TIMEIT (lizax).  AND THE PLAYER, Putin Putin, I FIRST SEEED ON VIDEO.  WE HAVE A WALL, IF WE HAVE PLAYED WITH THE READS WHY DO WE DO IT ?????????????????????????????????

Uhh, get a better translator, because we literally cant understand what you are talking about

8 hours ago, AlexObed said:

Пожалуйста, напишите на русском. Опишите еще раз, каким багом вы воспользовались.