LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
Mohamed dz

The game is unplayable rn here is why

1 rockets are splashing through walls and destroying all the stuff inside with just 1 rocket fix the rocket splash

2 cheaters still phase through wall's and  doors without getting kicked by the anti cheat 

3 ppl are running from fights with disconnecting .... u should go sleep when u disconnect not disappear 

4 non recizeable buttons 

*********All of these are a must in the next update 

Btw the update is taking too long pls dont make us wait another 1 or 2 months 

******** And i wanna report some inappropriate adds which are in arabic ,a girl in dulu app add is literally saying f*** me with ur long di**  like what is this  .... if u can send only appropriate adds to muslim country ,the apps are bingo live ,popo,dulu

Screenshot_20211130-152639_Oxide - Survival Island.jpg

• Like 1

On 12/3/2021 at 9:54 AM, Mohamed dz said:

1 rockets are splashing through walls and destroying all the stuff inside with just 1 rocket fix the rocket splash

2 cheaters still phase through wall's and  doors without getting kicked by the anti cheat 

3 ppl are running from fights with disconnecting .... u should go sleep when u disconnect not disappear 

4 non recizeable buttons 

*********All of these are a must in the next update 

Btw the update is taking too long pls dont make us wait another 1 or 2 months 

******** And i wanna report some inappropriate adds which are in arabic ,a girl in dulu app add is literally saying f*** me with ur long di**  like what is this  .... if u can send only appropriate adds to muslim country ,the apps are bingo live ,popo,dulu

Screenshot_20211130-152639_Oxide - Survival Island.jpg

Hi, 

Thanks for writing. We hope that in the next update these problems will be fixed. It will be very soon, closer to Christmas. 

As for adv, we do not decide what ads to add. Google is in charge of it, the game is 18+, that's why he offers such adds. Anyway we are sorry that you see it, I understand your indignation. 

• Haha 1

On 12/5/2021 at 12:27 AM, Catsbit.Care said:

Hi, 

Thanks for writing. We hope that in the next update these problems will be fixed. It will be very soon, closer to Christmas. 

As for adv, we do not decide what ads to add. Google is in charge of it, the game is 18+, that's why he offers such adds. Anyway we are sorry that you see it, I understand your indignation. 

Oxide is 18+!? I thought its 13+, soo only 18 above people can play this now? 

17 hours ago, ツ☬꧁ᑕYᑭᕼEᖇᑭK꧂☬シ said:

Oxide is 18+!? I thought its 13+, soo only 18 above people can play this now? 

In Apple Store we have 12+ age limitation. 

Google Play raised the limitation to 18+. I'm not sure, but maybe it varies among countries