LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
Bellaa

Speed/Wall Hackers

Hello again. We were goofing off on EU10 and helping a couple of randoms we met. A couple of guys ran up that we thought were friends of the randoms.  ~Mkomm and the chinese name that I don't how to type (name is in screenshot).  We quickly realize they were not friendly but also hackers! They seemed to be using a speed hack and kept entering all of the randoms bases over and over. I have a 9 min video to support that. It's too big for here so I posted it to youtube for you. I will also attach some screenshots below. 

Screenshot_20211204-061817_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20211204-061916_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20211204-062418_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20211204-062517_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20211204-062745_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20211204-062751_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20211204-062814_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20211204-063349_Gallery.jpg

My post was related to yours. What @Catsbit.Care stated was they already banned the Chinese player.

But I don't think it is done as what you've shown here.

Please ban them. The other player might be a new account of icoe.

5 hours ago, JMRVRGS said:

My post was related to yours. What @Catsbit.Care stated was they already banned the Chinese player.

But I don't think it is done as what you've shown here.

Please ban them. The other player might be a new account of icoe.

The timing of our incidents seems close.  It took me longer than usual to post because I was tired and trying to get it uploaded. I ended up waiting roughly 6 hours after the incident to officially get the post posted. I would imagine he is banned like catsbit told you, which is probably why they made my post public without responding. Can't be sure but that's my observation.   ?

On 12/5/2021 at 5:03 PM, Bellaa said:

The timing of our incidents seems close.  It took me longer than usual to post because I was tired and trying to get it uploaded. I ended up waiting roughly 6 hours after the incident to officially get the post posted. I would imagine he is banned like catsbit told you, which is probably why they made my post public without responding. Can't be sure but that's my observation.   ?

Yes, I wanted to write that all these players were already banned if I properly saw their nicknames in the video. But smth went wrong and I forgot to leave this message. Sorry, I will be more attentive next time.