LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
Jame$1

Rockets Glitch

So I have been having this problem since the update , I know I ain’t the only one and I hate to say but it’s not fair IMO to the people that spend there time an effort making bulk ammo!

but almost every time I shoot my Rocket launcher it’s freezes me an I have to reconnect ,it’s insane have to reconnect every single rocket …..

5 hours ago, Jame$1 said:

So I have been having this problem since the update , I know I ain’t the only one and I hate to say but it’s not fair IMO to the people that spend there time an effort making bulk ammo!

but almost every time I shoot my Rocket launcher it’s freezes me an I have to reconnect ,it’s insane have to reconnect every single rocket …..

In which device you play pc or phone/ipad

@Catsbit.Care I also noticed that sometimes it’ll kick you before the rocket even hits whatever you’re shooting, half the time the rocket is still loaded other times it already destroyed something and just glitched my character out. 

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Bee$ said:

@Catsbit.Care I also noticed that sometimes it’ll kick you before the rocket even hits whatever you’re shooting, half the time the rocket is still loaded other times it already destroyed something and just glitched my character out. 

Same,it sometimes kicks u when it explode,i once fire a rocket into people then we all just disconnects

@Catsbit.Care catsbit , I know your a busy person but this a problem that need to be fixed , It almost at the point where rockets are uselesss  , cant even be near them when exploding, with out glitching out I’ve been kicked for shooting a rocket , completely kicked out of the game and died because the other person did not get glitched …. How is this fair in any way I solely put my focus into this game jus for progress to be ruined because of a glitch , 

i WOULD LOVE FOR YOU TO MAKE 20+ rockets and try and survive on your own game to see how “fair” this is 

to the point that you have to be a better at beating the glitch ,not player …. 

• Like 1

I feel as if I’m collecting resources for no reason if I can’t use my amo/rockets as please ….  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jame$1 said:

@Catsbit.Care catsbit , I know your a busy person but this a problem that need to be fixed , It almost at the point where rockets are uselesss  , cant even be near them when exploding, with out glitching out I’ve been kicked for shooting a rocket , completely kicked out of the game and died because the other person did not get glitched …. How is this fair in any way I solely put my focus into this game jus for progress to be ruined because of a glitch , 

i WOULD LOVE FOR YOU TO MAKE 20+ rockets and try and survive on your own game to see how “fair” this is 

to the point that you have to be a better at beating the glitch ,not player …. 

Thanks, a lot of players have already described this bug and we noted it in our to do list, it wiil be fixed