LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
1 1
penutbut

Anti cheat broken..

Been playing for weeks now, players will recognize my name. I'm a farmer, builder and only hunt animals. I have no use for cheats since I prefer to grind and role play... Why since this update does it keep suspecting of cheating #2 and #3 which has no definitive meaning, ie; suspected cheating #3 is flyback or wall hack, or no damage, ping, etc. I delt with the overflow of cheaters before the update, and for a few hours today I didn't notice any while on the updated us server 5. Now I can't log back on to this specific server and I'm not going to waste my time grinding from start again if this is going to become normal to the point I'm game banned for suspected cheats when there's no proof because there's no cheats being used. I play on an LG Velvet using the screen for controls.. not emulating on PC and not using control devices. I play for fun and to kill some time, I'm not a PvP Chad and could care less about chasing down ppl for their loot. 

Unban me plz, whitelist me would be better! How could I prove innocence?

Really enjoy the game since update, good job there! Wish I could continue playing....

• Like 1

It's kicking everyone my friend. I just got kicked 3x and all I was doing was running. Open field mind you,obviously something isn't right. But it is the holidays so hopefully it'll get sorted in the next few days.

• Like 1

I just don't want to be perma banned because of some glitchy code.. bad enough I was grinding hard, just placed my very first workbench, headed back out to farm scrap when some dude jumps into my base, starts attacking me. I felt it wasn't called for so I just ran around my base with that player trapped. During this cat and mouse in my base I was kicked, and since that point when kicked for suspected cheats, I haven't been able to connect to any server now without setting off anticheat... 

So now I just keep trying? Are there English moderators on US servers? Any mods here on the "official" forums wanna enlighten us?

Just don't permanently ban me..

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

His story and questions are a great example as to how my proposal of making certain players moderators or admins in the servers would be an amazing help, with such players acting or serving as a Server Mod or Admin, we could easily and efficiently ban cheaters, help the new players by acting as a sort guide and also help their game play by making the game a better and safer experience with admins or moderators that care and do their job accordingly. 

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, penutbut said:

Been playing for weeks now, players will recognize my name. I'm a farmer, builder and only hunt animals. I have no use for cheats since I prefer to grind and role play... Why since this update does it keep suspecting of cheating #2 and #3 which has no definitive meaning, ie; suspected cheating #3 is flyback or wall hack, or no damage, ping, etc. I delt with the overflow of cheaters before the update, and for a few hours today I didn't notice any while on the updated us server 5. Now I can't log back on to this specific server and I'm not going to waste my time grinding from start again if this is going to become normal to the point I'm game banned for suspected cheats when there's no proof because there's no cheats being used. I play on an LG Velvet using the screen for controls.. not emulating on PC and not using control devices. I play for fun and to kill some time, I'm not a PvP Chad and could care less about chasing down ppl for their loot. 

Unban me plz, whitelist me would be better! How could I prove innocence?

Really enjoy the game since update, good job there! Wish I could continue playing....

If you are kicked from the server, it doesn't mean that you are banned. You can just enter the game and continue to play 

Remove this freaking anti cheat thing!

What's the use of it? To temporarily kick hackers when they hacking so that they can come back again?

Worse this anti cheat of yall is kicking loyal players who want to enjoy the gameplay

You must find a way to separate good players from bad players and ban bad players for life to set an example, that's what we need to see as players

Vamos!

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, OG PEACE* said:

Remove this freaking anti cheat thing!

What's the use of it? To temporarily kick hackers when they hacking so that they can come back again?

Worse this anti cheat of yall is kicking loyal players who want to enjoy the gameplay

You must find a way to separate good players from bad players and ban bad players for life to set an example, that's what we need to see as players

Vamos!

Dont talking shit when u dunno about something. Going to research. Don't judge easily

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Muhammad Arif said:

Dont talking shit when u dunno about something. Going to research. Don't judge easily

Instead of telling me what the thing is for, you out here telling me what I am talking is shit.

Well done your talk is very convenient ? 

1 hour ago, OG PEACE* said:

Instead of telling me what the thing is for, you out here telling me what I am talking is shit.

Well done your talk is very convenient ? 

Is not easy to make anti cheat and this game. U should give support to dev. Not force him

So far i like the concept, but the anti-cheat has got to go atleast until its tested further. Right now its just a random kicker. Kicking everyone and causing most to die or be raided, i think for now server admins or even a better anti cheat engine would be better, it’s amazing to create a game that has 100’s of players but creating an Anticheat thats kicks 50% of that total isnt so good.

bro fix this anti-cheat kicking, literally can't play the game for 5 mins without a kick and it takes another 10 to get back into the server... FIX IT PLS???????

• Sad 1