LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
2 2
Catsbit.Care

Anticheat

@MadMaximus  @penutbut  @Whatsapp Jr✓   @Mateus Gamer  @HÉCTOR Y SONIC @Muhammad Arif  @Mohamed dz  @Welynprint  @Idk   @Jhabbiee

Hope I tagged all players that wrote about broken anticheat 

Please describe what you were doing before you were kicked. 

We will appreciate if you could make some record. 

Please precise the device you play on, ping of the server etc 

Because while our testing there was no case a player was kicked for no reason

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Чаще всего это происходит когда заходишь в дом, и ходишь по этажам

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Welynprint said:

@Catsbit.Care why u Confused ? Instead reacting why just reply us , WE ALL CANT PLAY ATLEAST 2min , beacause of your Anti Cheat System ,i Cant even send a Video Because it says -200!!!! 

We can't fix the anticheat system without understanding the reason of the problem. 

You'd better help than expressing your discontent 

Please load the video on youtube or in private message 

7 minutes ago, Welynprint said:

I know im sounds like Angry but. Srry for that , bacause we wait months for so long, then until now we  LITERALY cant play. Atleast a second

Please try now after the server fix. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Welynprint said:

I know im sounds like Angry but. Srry for that , bacause we wait months for so long, then until now we  LITERALY cant play. Atleast a second

And thanks for the record ?

• Thanks 1

What I always do is: run, mine, hunt animals, cut down trees, walk, jump and go to the abandoned factory, and that's all, I don't know why they are expelling me, I'm not hacking anything, I hope they fix it.

Estamos simplesmente jogando e do nada o server lag e nos expulsa do server, não sei se é por conta do Ping do servidor, por conta de não ser servidor brasileiro.

Celular: Xiaomi Redmi note 9 pro

11 hours ago, Catsbit.Care said:

@MadMaximus  @penutbut  @Whatsapp Jr✓   @Mateus Gamer  @HÉCTOR Y SONIC @Muhammad Arif  @Mohamed dz  @Welynprint  @Idk   @Jhabbiee

I think the most annoying thing is being teleported to a random place on the map. We could stay in the same place when we get kicked out!

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Catsbit.Care said:

No podemos arreglar el sistema anticheat sin comprender la razón del problema. 

Será mejor que ayudes que expresar tu descontento 

Cargue el video en youtube o en mensaje privado 

You can't fix the Anti-cheat but you can't remove it because that never worked when they saw the Oxide survival island game and also that this had the Anti-cheat I think this game in a week no one is going to play it

5 hours ago, Catsbit.Care said:

Hi, 

After the server update this problem is fixed, isn't it? 

Yes, but my workbench also reset when u said that its been fixed

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Akbar said:

I think the most annoying thing is being teleported to a random place on the map. We could stay in the same place when we get kicked out!

Yeah that's sucks i got kicked while raiding a enemy and got kicked and spawn on other place and i can't go back to the place of enemy cuz its keep kicking me from sever and keep spawn on random place

• Sad 2

Funny thing is I built my base and left the locker with 2 hours of resources, then the game kicked me out and I spent those 2 hours trying to get back to my base before it collapsed. 

• Like 1

Just now, Akbar said:

Funny thing is I built my base and left the locker with 2 hours of resources, then the game kicked me out and I spent those 2 hours trying to get back to my base before it collapsed. 

The game didn't let me back in time and my base was destroyed for lack of resources.•́ ‿ ,•̀.  

• Sad 1

On 12/26/2021 at 8:53 PM, Catsbit.Care said:

Suspected cheating #3 is happen when we going in to any base from the door. I dont know why its happen. But it also happen when we walk around at any base.

Suspected cheating #2 is happen when we running or walking while lagging. Its like teleport. Not our character is teleport, but the server is lag. I play with my friend and while im lagging, they all lagging too.

So it just happen to me and all my friends. Hope u got it. Sorry for my bad english. Salamalikum

• Like 1

Suspected cheating #3 is happen when we going in to any base from the door. I dont know why its happen. But it also happen when we walk around at any base.

Suspected cheating #2 is happen when we running or walking while lagging. Its like teleport. Not our character is teleport, but the server is lag. I play with my friend and while im lagging, they all lagging too.

So it just happen to me and all my friends. Hope u got it. Sorry for my bad english. Salamalikum

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Muhammad Arif said:

A suspeita de trapaça # 3 acontece quando entramos em qualquer base pela porta. Eu não sei por que isso aconteceu. Mas também acontece quando andamos por qualquer base.

A suspeita de trapaça # 2 acontece quando corremos ou caminhamos enquanto estamos atrasados. É como se teletransportar. Não nosso personagem é teletransportado, mas o servidor é lag. Eu brinco com meu amigo e enquanto estou atrasado, todos eles ficam atrasados também.

Então, simplesmente aconteceu comigo e com todos os meus amigos. Espero que você tenha entendido. Desculpe pelo meu péssimo inglês. Salamalikum

Isso mesmo meu mano, parabéns pela observação e pela explicação, agora é esperar eles verem essa mensagem e corrigirem o bug.

On 12/26/2021 at 1:53 PM, Catsbit.Care said:

Sometimes i get kicked by runing close to other bases walls like 1m 

And lot of times from springting 

I use a galaxy note 9

• Like 1

Why do we keep getting kicked for suspected cheating ! you open your base door you get kicked .. you run you get kicked. you breath you get kicked. Who in their right mind would hack a game on the app store !? not even fun anymore constantly getting kicked off for nothing !!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

200 ping, realme C2 thanks ?

Still not fixed, I was in my new house waiting on metal and sulfur to finish, was kicked for cheating and of course, now I have no access to my house or materials…gets old starting over every time we log on, what’s the point?