Catsbit.Care

Poll: Voice chat

Poll: Voice chat: yes or no?   

55 members have voted

1. 1. What is more important for you?

• Voice chat
    • Higher fps

Hi everyone

We found out that voice chat has a huge impact on the performance of many devices. 0.3.2 fix for ios will be without voice chat, because the game freezes a lot because of it. Now the question for android players, is it better to keep the voice chat or not?

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Catsbit.Care said:
5 minutes ago, Catsbit.Care said:

Hi everyone

We found out that voice chat has a huge impact on the performance of many devices. 0.3.2 fix for ios will be without voice chat, because the game freezes a lot because of it. Now the question for android players, is it better to keep the voice chat or not?

in my opinion, disable voice chat until I can further optimize the game.

47 минут назад, Catsbit.Care сказал:

Hi everyone

На 11 айфоне не логало и не зависало раньше совсем. Сейчас есть фриз на 2 секунды после просмотра рекламы, сам войс чат работает нормально. 
еще замечал, когда во время игры опускал шторку уведомлений (хот бар, как вам угодно) был короткий фриз игры и было слышно какие-то звуки, на подобии рекламы. 

14 часов назад, Catsbit.Care сказал:

Hi everyone

На любой платформе люди бы хотели иметь и войс чат и стабильный фпс. Войс чат добавил красок в игру, играя в oxide чувствуешь себя Гордоном Фрименом

Most that I have talked to really enjoy having voice chat. However, if it will help take care of the issues in game then I would say disable it for now until you all can figure out how to implement it without adding extra issues. 

Please make the kicking issue while in game priority #1. This issue is unbearable for us.

Thank you for your hard work on the games development and including us in the process.

Voice chat is great and all but useless if you can't play. Definitely fps higher priority so we can enjoy the other updates. Best of luck fixing issues,we know you are working hard and other updates are great. ?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, xAnonyPowerZ said:

Oye cuidado

Me perfuré para tener el chat de voz. Dado que ayuda mucho, le brinda más atención a su alrededor en lugar de escribir. 

FPS 

No tengo ningún problema con FPS, su estabilidad final después de la actualización, llegué a 56/60 cada vez, incluso cuando se vuelve de noche y durante la ejecución.Tal vez sea su propia red o teléfono el que no puede ejecutar el juego correctamente. 

Opción / solución para este problema.

Maby es una idea para el usuario habilitar el chat de voz. Cuando presione el chat de voz ENCENDIDO.  Y las opciones para Desactivar el sonido del chat.

Pero asegúrese de que se muestre en la lista de servidores. Quién lo lleva puesto y quién se lo quita. Para asegurarse de que ambos lados sepan si está apagado 

Saludos xAnony 

The FPS has nothing to do with the Server that has the ping at 250 and that is bad I prefer that the game does not have voice chat

1 minute ago, xAnonyPowerZ said:

¿Entonces no quieres una forma fácil de comunicarte con tus amigos? ¿Sin escribir y dejar que los demás sepan lo que estás haciendo?

Bro I do not care is the same but a question that you prefer lag or voice chat?

У меня вроде не просидал фпс при войсе, но лучше пускай будет больше фпс, чем голосовой чат.