LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
JMRVRGS

PvP Bug

Everything is fine. My ping was 130+. But there's something wrong with the pvp.

Everytime I kill/shot a player I got kicked out of the server. And when a player died it will appear like they just got disconnected, then they'll just spawned somewhere the bags also doesn't appear.

Please fix. @Catsbit.Care @Catsbit.Dev

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Catsbit.Dev said:

@JMRVRGS, thanks for the video report, we are working on fixing this bug.

Thank you

• Like 1

Also when suiciding, it disconnects you, your bag disappears and it throws you randomly in map when you reconnect your naked with no stuff. You may already know this but just in case.

• Like 1

I have the iOS update from this morning if needed I can try to provide a video but basically as the first bug report stated you can shoot somebody kill them and you have to disconnect and reconnect or your frozen lagging until you disconnect it will show their bag but they will just be running on top of it,

At this point there is basically no reason to even kill a person because by the time you reconnect there’s already three or four other people going into their bag and you can’t kill all of them while disconnecting and reconnecting,     I thought this update was a bug fix.

2 hours ago, Jame$1 said:

I have the iOS update from this morning if needed I can try to provide a video but basically as the first bug report stated you can shoot somebody kill them and you have to disconnect and reconnect or your frozen lagging until you disconnect it will show their bag but they will just be running on top of it,

At this point there is basically no reason to even kill a person because by the time you reconnect there’s already three or four other people going into their bag and you can’t kill all of them while disconnecting and reconnecting,     I thought this update was a bug fix.

THe latest version is 0.3.3
What version do you have?

43 minutes ago, Russian_Terorist said:

Проблема не исправлена даже после перезапуска серверов

На каком устройстве играете?