LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
Roboman2.0

Cloud saving account

Dear Catsbit,
     The game Sandbox 3D is an awesome game. I can do a lot of stuff including fun stuff and building crazy map.
     I have just one request and please I begging you to be your priority for your next update. Can you please add a cloud saving account that can save through email account so that the map we’ve been worked for that we saved won’t become a waste when changing new devices.
     I thanking you for noticing my suggestion. I hope your game will bloom so that there will be more players to play because more players will be more servers to play with.

• Like 1

On 12/29/2021 at 4:33 PM, Roboman2.0 said:

Dear Catsbit,
     The game Sandbox 3D is an awesome game. I can do a lot of stuff including fun stuff and building crazy map.
     I have just one request and please I begging you to be your priority for your next update. Can you please add a cloud saving account that can save through email account so that the map we’ve been worked for that we saved won’t become a waste when changing new devices.
     I thanking you for noticing my suggestion. I hope your game will bloom so that there will be more players to play because more players will be more servers to play with.

Bold for you to assume they will make another update for this game

• Like 1

On 1/2/2022 at 7:10 PM, Roboman2.0 said:

Still have my hopes up.

They barley reply to anyone on this forum except for oxide witch kind of make sense since that is their newest project but still