LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
Mohamed dz

The biggest problem is not the anti cheat

I can play with the broken anti cheat but i can't play with the broken rocket splash ,1 rocket raid  so pls fix this first then focus on other suff ...the rocket is damaging players and destroying tc behind walls 

Btw players are juming over wooden walls by spamming jump

Most impotent for me 

1 rocket splash

2 Resizable buttons 

3 server lagg 

4 fix anti cheat 

5 gyroscope and aim sensitivity 

Btw i have not seen a  cheater sence  the update

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I hate to say it man but all because you can “deal” with the anti cheat doesn’t mean EVERYONE  can , over ten people at a time are getting kicked at times…, FOR the people who got the update late that can’t even get in our own house it’s not fair we litterally got people, anti cheat killing at the respawn points .   So no anti cheat is a BIG PROBLEM, for almost anyone that’s on iOS or that plays period .. if you found a way around it cool , but the other thousand players haven’t so this is something catsbit Need to fix ….  There’s no point in playing for hours jus to die at a spawn point because of anti cheat.          Can’t get into furnaces to make guns , can’t even Walk inside a house without getting kicked , can’t chop trees can’t look in boxes , the barrels have even kicked me and other multiple times.

I feel like if catsbit is going to look at 1 persons post and change the game then he need to look at every single comment and make sure everyone is good in the game ! Or not take anyone’s comments into consideration,  there needs to be fairness in the forums at least if not in the Game.  
as other players have stated we know “jus a game” but you don’t get back the time u spent when you die   BACK ! 

so maybe @Catsbit.Care @Catsbit.Dev Should just reset everyone ,on every server ,every time something in the game is changed for the better ,so every player has a fair chance!!!

The anti cheat that most of us encounter makes it extremely hard to play or live in the game .           

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

If i play 3 hours i get kicked from 2 to 5 times i just have to rejoin yeah its anoying but im not dying so i can still play

U have not bean raided i think that is why ......u did not experience the feelings of losing days of playing with one single rocket destroying tc and killing u inside ur base  .... 

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Mohamed dz said:

If i play 3 hours i get kicked from 2 to 5 times i just have to rejoin yeah its anoying but im not dying so i can still play

U have not bean raided i think that is why ......u did not experience the feelings of losing days of playing with one single rocket destroying tc and killing u inside ur base  .... 

I got kicked like every time when i enter my house damm

1 hour ago, Idk said:

I got kicked like every time when i enter my house damm

I don't know maybe its deferent from phone to other .....for me sometimes i play 2 hours without getting kicked at all

I also commented a post in regards to the splash damage of rockets in the video by velymour he used 40 rockets on our base but the epicenter of damage had a splash radius of 15-20 foundations away little overpowered.

• Thanks 1