LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
Mateus Gamer

Players desconectado

Hello catsbit, in the next update put the system after the player disconnects he stays asleep in the place, because many players disconnect with raid loot and leave the building empty, and this harms a lot those who are raiding buildings. And about PVP, impossible to kill players, as they disconnect.

• Like 2

11 часов назад, Mateus Gamer сказал:

Hello catsbit, in the next update put the system after the player disconnects he stays asleep in the place, because many players disconnect with raid loot and leave the building empty, and this harms a lot those who are raiding buildings. And about PVP, impossible to kill players, as they disconnect.

We will take measures, thanks.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Catsbit.Care said:

You have to make a sign where someone disconnects and small traps like Fences that can be killed from the outside if someone is back online. After that, do not make the player sleep after disconnecting. Yes it would be sad for someone who plays with high pings.

• Sad 2

On 1/2/2022 at 5:55 PM, Catsbit.Care said:

Just make it that  u need 5 seconds to desconected so that players can't run from fights 

Don't add sleeping yet cuz we need deconecting for us solo player getting raided with 1 rocket cuz the rocket damage u inside ur base

Specially with the current rocket cost its so easy to get  rockets and the splash is still broken 

And we need it for cheaters as well 

So adding sleeping before fixing the rocket splash And 100 % fixing the wall fazethrough will just kill the game  

• Sad 1

I agree with Mohamed until hackers are reduced it is our only defense I don't mind being raided by legit players

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Afriend said:

I agree with Mohamed until hackers are reduced it is our only defense I don't mind being raided by legit players

Yes true

• Thanks 1