LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
Idroxen

Keyboard or controller support

The game looks good, very good. But, is difficult to play with touches. You know Apple now supports PS4 and PS5 controllers, Xbox controller and MFI controllers. Also, IPadOS supports keyboard and mouse. What about adding controller support or keyboard and mouse support? It will add a better compatibility to this awesome game. If you’re using Unity or Unreal Engine to build this game, you will know that those engines have tools for keyboard and mouse, and controller support. What about to add them? It will increase the experience.

I’m a developer from Spain. I can help you with this staff.

Thanks a lot.

Edited by Idroxen
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, Idroxen said:

The game looks good, very good. But, is difficult to play with touches. You know Apple now supports PS4 and PS5 controllers, Xbox controller and MFI controllers. Also, IPadOS supports keyboard and mouse. What about adding controller support or keyboard and mouse support? It will add a better compatibility to this awesome game. If you’re using Unity or Unreal Engine to build this game, you will know that those engines have tools for keyboard and mouse, and controller support. What about to add them? It will increase the experience.

Thanks a lot.

They will probably add emulator servers in the future

04.01.2022 в 13:11, Russian_Terorist сказал:

Они ещё и половины не сделали из обновления.

?? 

03.01.2022 в 15:21, Idroxen сказал:

Thanks a lot.

Thanks for your suggestion. 

But our game is for mobile devices. We don't want to encourage players to play on contollers, because it will be unfair towards players playing with touches. 

• Thanks 7
  • Haha 1