LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
Multigatawny

Cupboard stopped working after a reset

Just like in the title, my cupboard all of the sudden stopped working after one of the server resets yesterday.

I play on US9, build me a pretty sweet 3x3 base and everything would be perfect but after one of the resets the cupboard kinda stopped seeing resources I've put in it.

Before the reset i had almost 48h of protection, after that it started acting like my cupboard was completely empty and the whole building started to decay. I tried putting stuff in it again, destroying it and placing a new cupboard, tried restarting the game, nothing worked and i had to abandon my base.

Am i the only one that experienced this glitch?

Other than that game works perfect, well maybe shotgun pellet spread is so bad to actually kill a naked with 1shot you need to literally put the gun to their chest and pray the pellets hit. 

Also description for rocket launcher is bugged. 

5 часов назад, Multigatawny сказал:

Just like in the title, my cupboard all of the sudden stopped working after one of the server resets yesterday.

I play on US9, build me a pretty sweet 3x3 base and everything would be perfect but after one of the resets the cupboard kinda stopped seeing resources I've put in it.

Before the reset i had almost 48h of protection, after that it started acting like my cupboard was completely empty and the whole building started to decay. I tried putting stuff in it again, destroying it and placing a new cupboard, tried restarting the game, nothing worked and i had to abandon my base.

Am i the only one that experienced this glitch?

Other than that game works perfect, well maybe shotgun pellet spread is so bad to actually kill a naked with 1shot you need to literally put the gun to their chest and pray the pellets hit. 

Also description for rocket launcher is bugged. 

It sounds strange. Anyway we will check the work of the cupboard, thanks. 

What do you mean by saying that description for rocket is bugged? 

9 minutes ago, Catsbit.Care said:

Sorry my fault, i meant rocket launcher ammo item description is bugged. First half of rockets description is from shotgun slugs, it says it's a "6 pellet shell". 

On 1/11/2022 at 1:11 AM, Catsbit.Care said:

Its happen to me too