LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
2 2
Catsbit.Care

Server wipe

17 минут назад, Catsbit.Care сказал:

Внимание! Мы делаем вайп сервера из-за срочного исправления ошибки! 

Всех Серверов? И ЧтО за ошибка?

1 минуту назад, Multigatawny сказал:

C'mon man u could've announce that a bit earlier....

Sorry, it was urgent. Next time we will announce earlier

1 минуту назад, DraconUA сказал:

Всех Серверов? И ЧтО за ошибка?

Не ошибка, а баг на увеличение ресурсов. Пришлось сделать экстренный вайп из-за багоюзов. 

Just now, Catsbit.Care said:

Sorry, it was urgent. Next time we will announce earlier

Well it's understandable, you're a small indie mobile developer team. It's just kind sad i have to farm all that scrap all over again.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Should have gave us a warning… couldn’t use all my stuff I had saved up because it wiped. I also was about to raid a 15 man clan with 50 rockets for content and now I can’t :/ 

On 1/10/2022 at 1:27 PM, Catsbit.Care said:

Attention! We make a server wipe because of urgent bug fix

Nothing wiped for me

Mas bem que poderia dar um novo wipe em, eu domino o server 3 e meio que já está sem graça. Pq não colocar o wipe a cada 30 dias, assim todo mundo tem chance e tals. 

But I might as well give it a new wipe, I own server 3 and it's kind of boring already. Because don't put the wipe every 30 days, so everyone has a chance and such.

15 days is way too short of a time for a complete reset, especially when it takes multiple days just to get enough scrap to unlock the whole research table .. to begin with !!

• Thanks 2

It doesn’t make any sense . Did you base last 2 days ? That’s the problem . The game itself is a non life game , if you play , you log in like every couple hours to check everything is ok . That’s why having a 15 days wipe is legit . If play for 20 days straight and for some reason I have to log off for 2 days , my base is gone for sure and that’s not logical at all . All I propose is something similar to rust . Rust it self is one of the most successful games in its category . Give it a thought and the developers actually have a huge opportunity to make a legit mobile game ! Just give it some more work .

• Like 2

Hello sorry for bothering again . Please can you just make a wipe ? Fresh start . And when you are ready with bug fixes and stuff wipe the servers again . Me and my teammates are waiting for the wipe . It’s already been a month !