LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
3 3
Rose90

New items for possible add

1. Wooden signs (to color, make art, or label with clan tags). Ranging from small -50 wood to craft, medium 100 wood to craft and large  signs 200 wood to craft. Maybe make it lockable so no one can color/edit over or just tc accessible. 

2. Stone walls (not climb able).

3. More items to buy in the shop (other than just Christmas items)

(The wooden signs would be a big hit for sure!) People can craft a ton, make a art gallery or decorate their bases (inside and out). We could hold contests for best art ? ❤  or exchange in game currency  (metal/sulfer) for a master artist to paint. The sky's the limit with wooden signs. 

Thanks for reading. ? ? ? 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 часов назад, Rose90 сказал:

1. Wooden signs (to color, make art, or label with clan tags). Ranging from small -50 wood to craft, medium 100 wood to craft and large  signs 200 wood to craft. Maybe make it lockable so no one can color/edit over or just tc accessible. 

2. Stone walls (not climb able).

3. More items to buy in the shop (other than just Christmas items)

(The wooden signs would be a big hit for sure!) People can craft a ton, make a art gallery or decorate their bases (inside and out). We could hold contests for best art ? ❤  or exchange in game currency  (metal/sulfer) for a master artist to paint. The sky's the limit with wooden signs. 

Thanks for reading. ? ? ? 

Any ideas for items in the shop? 

55 minutes ago, Catsbit.Care said:

¿Alguna idea para artículos en la tienda? 

Well if it were me in the store I would put types of hair for the characters, types of skins for your character, types of hats and clothes that say oxide survival

Just now, LeoMasterZ said:

Bueno si fuera yo en la tienda pondría tipos de cabello para los personajes, tipos de skins para tu personaje, tipos de sombreros y ropa que diga oxide survival

:3

it wouldn't be bad these items, but it would cause a lot of lag in the game. I advise you to optimize the game more before adding these coloring items. 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Catsbit.Care said:

Any ideas for items in the shop? 

would be a good idea, armor skins! 

I would say no to editable signs lol too much racism in game as is let's not let dumb people make more racist things lol.. but items you could add...

Simple armour skins upgrades make leather look metal for example.. fire places .. chairs maybe... Sleeping bag skins... Door skins... Furnace skins 

@SoulSorg My intentions for the wooden signs is pure, so I mean if me & my crew are roaming and we see a negative sign of coarse we would report it and destroy it. That's not the intentions for the signs. Not everyone is a racist, you shouldn't pass judgment for those who want to do good, because there's negative Nancy's. 

And @Catsbit.Care other clothing. Maybe skirts (for females), swimsuits (male/female), other special holiday items (valentines, Halloween, Easter) type stuff. 

Obviously optimize like that guy said up there so game doesn't lag. I would purchase all the Christmas items but the shop doesn't appear for me anymore and idk why. 

Thanks for all yalls hard work into the game.

Edited by Rose90
Tag
  • Confused 1

Oh I realize it's easy enough to destroy that sort of stuff but still there could be more pressing items to add than that in my opinion lol

Maybe add more weapons,  armours , animals , location maybe a safe zone with market , larging the server allowed people 50 to 70 maybe , horses or cars for transport ,more construction possibilities. 

But i think if its possible 

The most important thing is to upgrade the graphics , optimize the game (to not lag a lot when you chasing and want to shoot somebody but he disapears 5 meters away) 

Keep the good work ✌️✌️✌️?(the game has a big potential )

On 20/01/2022 at 04:37, Rose90 said:

1. Placas de madeira (para colorir, fazer arte ou etiquetar com etiquetas do clã). Variando de madeira pequena -50 para artesanato, madeira média 100 para artesanato e placas grandes de 200 madeira para artesanato. Talvez torná-lo bloqueável para que ninguém possa colorir/editar ou apenas tc acessível. 

2. Paredes de pedra (não é possível escalar).

3. Mais itens para comprar na loja (além de itens de Natal)

(As placas de madeira seriam um grande sucesso, com certeza!) As pessoas podem criar uma tonelada, fazer uma galeria de arte ou decorar suas bases (por dentro e por fora). Poderíamos realizar concursos de melhor arte ?❤ ou trocar a moeda do jogo (metal/sulfer) por um artista mestre para pintar. O céu é o limite com placas de madeira. 

Obrigado por ler. ? ? ? 

Ta confundindo jogo de sobrevivência com jogo de pinturas e artes? o máximo que eles deveria colocar na loja de Skins é jorja, portas, armas e armaduras no momento, mas antes de tudo, que otimize os servidores e o jogo em si.

On 20/01/2022 at 09:46, Catsbit.Care said:

Alguma idéia para itens na loja? 

(1) Antes de vocês pretender colocar Skins na loja, primeiro otimize os servidores e o jogo em si.

(2) depois disso vocês podem adicionar Skins de portas, fornalhas, Armas e armaduras.