LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
1 1
Bomber1439

Ideas for working on the game (do not take it as criticism, but only condolences)

Hello dear developers, I have a couple of suggestions for the game, I was thinking how to improve and diversify the content of the Oxide game.
The first thing I would suggest to you is to deal with the shooter component of the game, since clan servers and something else will be released in the next update, I would ask you to add 2 weapons to the game, this is a bolt gun with a scope and a Kalash, since you have already added mp5 and I would ask you to remove very hard scatter with mp5 since it has very little damage and a large scatter it is impossible to shoot for long distances. To the rifle that is in the game, add plus 6 rounds and it will already be a Berdanka, and well, since you already have a clan component of the game. And one more request, either upgrade the armor in the game or balance the weapons in terms of damage or adding new armor. I’ll ask you to sort the buildings with the help of a mallet, and I think adding c4 to the game and beans will be even cooler. I wrote something that can attract new players to the game, because shooting with rifles like musketeers is not the best idea) but with mp5, you’ll get figs anyway. And so you are very well done and I hope your players will listen to us and I think the community will support this

• Like 1