LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
xMyBody

when are EU servers wiping?

5 hours ago, xAnonyPowerZ said:

Hey, @xMyBody

This is part of the game Kill or be killed raid or be raided. 

So just because you got raided doesn't mean the server needs a wipe. Just start over. 

Ps The developers will notify us all before the New Wipe will happen

You can on both of my posts replied like you know everything. I said i was expecting server wipe because every servers are getting more and more quieter, not because i got raided? Don't be an arrogant member, i was just asking when its getting wiped so i can start over fresh. If you dont want to be nice to someone dont reply to their posts.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, xAnonyPowerZ said:

Hey,,

I didnt meant to say it arrogant. 

You did say ; 

Thst sounded like hey I got raided I want the server to be reset. So that the raiders that raided me wasted their time. 

But other way, Yes I agree with you that it's about time the servers gets wiped in a few days, it's been a month now. And a monthly wipe seems to be right for the current amount of servers/players

Obviously and you missed out on the rest of the context though and it seemed like that reply was made with a bit of arrogance to it. I didnt mean to be rude to anyone around here, besides ive been lurking through every servers asking people when its getting wiped since @Catsbit.Care haven't included a wipe timer, so everyone else is a bit clueless.

Its about time from them to drop a minor update, and a bit of information regarding wipe time line on their menu page or in server gui.