LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
xMyBody

Found 3 Hackers in a same server

I'd like to apologize first, as I didn't get the actual footage of them hacking. It all happened so quickly and I didn't have a screen recording too.

1. Player named Hentai was roaming around using speed hack. They were zooming and crouching to control their speed hack to kill people with Hunting Rifle. They were fully geared, and a part of a clan.

2. 985x038 was using invisible bullets that dealt no damage to anyone. They did another bug where if you get near them, you'd have bleed effect on you ( it didn't drain the health ) but it was like they were shooting blank bullets that still showed damage effects.

3. SIKO I don't have an image of this person or proof, but this person was Wall Hacking ( they went through the walls ). They "raided" this person койот i was helping with farming and SIKO went through their walls, without damaging their base and looted their chests. By the time койот spawned back into their base, they resources was stolen.

IMG_20220129_214936.jpg

IMG_20220129_214924.jpg

Sorry for some spelling errors, I had to make this as soon as possible.

and I didn't have any screen recording tools, so I couldn't record them hacking. I was only able to screenshot their username that time, both of them even killed me after I claimed them to be hackers on chat.

23 часа назад, xMyBody сказал:

I'd like to apologize first, as I didn't get the actual footage of them hacking. It all happened so quickly and I didn't have a screen recording too.

1. Player named Hentai was roaming around using speed hack. They were zooming and crouching to control their speed hack to kill people with Hunting Rifle. They were fully geared, and a part of a clan.

2. 985x038 was using invisible bullets that dealt no damage to anyone. They did another bug where if you get near them, you'd have bleed effect on you ( it didn't drain the health ) but it was like they were shooting blank bullets that still showed damage effects.

3. SIKO I don't have an image of this person or proof, but this person was Wall Hacking ( they went through the walls ). They "raided" this person койот i was helping with farming and SIKO went through their walls, without damaging their base and looted their chests. By the time койот spawned back into their base, they resources was stolen.

IMG_20220129_214936.jpg

IMG_20220129_214924.jpg

Sorry, the description and nicknames are not enough to ban these players. 

If you have a chance, please make a record. I'm especially interested in wall hacking 

13 hours ago, Catsbit.Care said:

Sorry, the description and nicknames are not enough to ban these players. 

If you have a chance, please make a record. I'm especially interested in wall hacking 

I am giving up on this game. I am making a new thread. I caught the Hentai guy on recording this time, there are a lot of people in his group that are hacking as well, including the people i named "SIKO" and "985xoз8".

Apparently, there a quite a few people behind him too, but this dude is like the leader of these people and half of the teammates were hacking :

- i sperma

- Crazy Madman

- Egor

2 hours ago, xAnonyPowerZ said:

Hey @xMyBody

I understand your frustration.

We all have this with cheaters. But there has to be actually proof of their cheats. Like flying in the sky going inside a building ect. 

but a screen recording is faster. And clearly. 

Next time you encounter them again 

(Drop your stuff ar base come back naked and follow them on a far distance with the recording on. This helps alot for me and others I talk to in my server. 

Are you a staff or a normal member? Btw check 

for more details.