LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
2 2
Smoothiezzz

It signed me out of my account

Hey catsbit. Since the recent mishap with the other account, I currently have been locked out my main account for some reason Smoothiezzz, typically I wouldn’t care but I’ve purchased skins on that account and now I can’t access it and it made me make a new one, what should I do? 

I deleted it to see if my account would somehow come back but it even deleted the account I just made, there should be some type of sign in to your account considering We are now putting money into the game. If you look into dead by daylight the mobile version, they have a promise of where signing in with your gmail automatically logs you into the account. So maybe have some type of process like that.

F7CA77C7-4068-4816-9581-4765A823425C.png

3 hours ago, xAnonyPowerZ said:

Hey @Smoothiezzz 

What is the message you get after you try to join the server? 

Yes unfortunately the clone name is still unknown. How that happened. 

No message, just makes me log in as a guest and create a new account.

Hey, I lost my account because I deleted the game. I had another cellphone where I did so and it did not delete my account but this time it did. I lost all the items in the item shop. I had the fireworks, Christmas lights, snowman, and Santa hat. 

The account name was smoothiezzz I was very well known. If you look up velymour on YouTube there is a video of me using my fireworks for proof. 

Hi everyone, 

I will respond at once to everyone. 

Unfortunately, at the moment all purchases are linked to the account. So, if you lost your account, there's no way we can restore your purchases on your another account. 

But! We are working on signing in with Google option (it's almost done), once we will make it, we will restore all your purchases, they are not lost!!! We will need your id transaction only, please note it. 

Sorry for all the inconvenience! We had to think over it before 

On 18/2/2022 at 15:44, xAnonyPowerZ said:

Oye? 

esta bien cuidado? 

Es algo sobre lo que nadie pensó.

Sus datos no se perderán hasta que reinicie el teléfono. O eliminando el juego.

Este riesgo lo sabía todo el mundo ya que es una cuenta de invitado. 

Y si no hiciste nada de eso.

Significa que te banearon. Para hacer trampa / uso de errores

For a Google account is a bad idea is because if a hacker got banned he can change his Google account and enter the game again and that can be a big risk for players who play Oxide: Survival island That's why Castbit thinks so what's it gonna be

I uninstalled the game and my data disappeared, i wasn’t banned. Although I wouldn’t be surprised if you heard about my account considering I get called a hacker daily because I know how to aim lol. But I tested it, once you uninstall the app it deletes your account and I believe that’s why I lost my original account.

They can make new accounts no matter what so it doesn’t make a difference, the google is a fine idea, but I believe eventually they are going to need to charge to play the game so that it’s harder and expensive for hackers to play. 

2 hours ago, xAnonyPowerZ said:

Fácil explicación sobre el inicio de sesión de Google.

Todo el mundo su información de cuenta será fácil de devolver.

En segundo lugar para los tramposos.

Es más difícil para ellos crear una nueva cuenta. Ya que necesita un nuevo correo electrónico cada vez. 

Porque actualmente usamos cuentas multiespacio. Y con solo 2 clics, puede crear uno nuevo. 

Being an email is the easiest thing I do

Just now, LeoMasterZ said:

Ser un correo electrónico es lo más fácil que hago.

2 hours ago, xAnonyPowerZ said:

Fácil explicación sobre el inicio de sesión de Google.

Todo el mundo su información de cuenta será fácil de devolver.

En segundo lugar para los tramposos.

Es más difícil para ellos crear una nueva cuenta. Ya que necesita un nuevo correo electrónico cada vez. 

Porque actualmente usamos cuentas multiespacio. Y con solo 2 clics, puede crear uno nuevo. 

And also for a reason they are hackers they know everything and also if they don't know how to be an email just look for a tutorial on YouTube

• Haha 1