LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
SoulSorg

WHY HAVENT YOU FIXED THIS

I'm going to come off angry cause frankly I am you guys need to figure out what's going on with these hacks and how to actually prevent it there is speed hacks which people can go insanely fast and farm doing it making a huuuge difference between regular folks and not not to mention the now functionally defunct version of the hack where you can jump much higher. Like it's really bad now days and it's ridiculous the fact ya'll haven't programed a stop by now is horrible they are everywhere completely ruins the game absolute trash man. 

• Like 1

Can they at least make it when the anti cheat goes off it spawns them in the same spot and not on the beach.

The anti cheat doesn't wonk on cheaters anyways they might as well let it go and start from scratch.

But it still 2 devs

4 hours ago, Nick/dish said:

Can they at least make it when the anti cheat goes off it spawns them in the same spot and not on the beach.

The anti cheat doesn't wonk on cheaters anyways they might as well let it go and start from scratch.

But it still 2 devs

I think that's a good idea would solve alot of little issues that cheaters use like using foundations and even some have found a way to log and teleport from their spot when combat logging 

• Like 1

Lol there's no way for me to remove this eh I mean I like the game just when you get sped raid there's a level of rage involved I'm glad the community is all talking about the hacks. There is still a growing population speed hackers and allegedly I currently have no proof of it physically other than raided bases with all walls and doors and no extra people on my TC so there must be a wall hack again I've got some folks trying to record it but the desire to grind for bases is getting low due to rampant hackers but hopefully more community members to post on like you said Antony the same topic