LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
2 2
Peenerweener

Does Oxide have some kind of Discord/Twitter?

Hi! I’m a big fan of Oxide. I play on an iPhone 11 and have been having a great time killing players and progressing in the game. I have a question however. Does the game have some kind of discord and or Twitter? Or is the forums the only way to chat with the community? A discord would be awesome, as there is less hassle involved to chat and or submit bug and player reports. Thanks!

- peenerweener 

15.02.2022 в 22:12, Peenerweener сказал:

Hi! I’m a big fan of Oxide. I play on an iPhone 11 and have been having a great time killing players and progressing in the game. I have a question however. Does the game have some kind of discord and or Twitter? Or is the forums the only way to chat with the community? A discord would be awesome, as there is less hassle involved to chat and or submit bug and player reports. Thanks!

- peenerweener 

Thanks for your question. 

At the moment we don't have any official discord server/twitter. But we know that the players have already created a lot of unofficial servers that you can join. 

• Like 2

On 2/18/2022 at 3:12 PM, Catsbit.Care said:

Thanks for your question. 

At the moment we don't have any official discord server/twitter. But we know that the players have already created a lot of unofficial servers that you can join. 

This is actually false, there are no discord servers as I have literally just looked.  Everyone of them just says Rust....IE what this game is trying to be.  But not a single oxide server.  If you're going to respond to folks.  At least do some research.  Thanks

7 hours ago, Kappa224 said:

This is actually false, there are no discord servers as I have literally just looked.  Everyone of them just says Rust....IE what this game is trying to be.  But not a single oxide server.  If you're going to respond to folks.  At least do some research.  Thanks

This is actually false.

there are a ton of community-made oxide discord servers around the forum (including mine: https://discord.gg/YjaVXPCG ). You just have to look. 

- peenerweener 

On 2/28/2022 at 7:16 PM, Kappa224 said:

?

At least 2 in this topic. Please be more thorough in your research