LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
Bellaa

Code/Speed Hacker

US1 madmaximus.

There are so many cheaters on US1 everyday! Catsbit you have got to do something about it before you lose all of your players.

This guy opened up the door to my base, admitted he is code hacking and he is also speed hacking. Please ban this player. Please make sure you ban the right player as they made a name close to my teammates.

Catsbit players are speed hacking, code hacking, wall hacking, flying, underground etc. We had the biggest, safest base on US1, and because your anti cheats are not working, the hacker army was able to blow up our base in the matter of seconds. We are doing the best we can to work around the hackers but it's becoming increasingly more difficult. Please fix this asap! 

1 час назад, Bellaa сказал:

US1 madmaximus.

There are so many cheaters on US1 everyday! Catsbit you have got to do something about it before you lose all of your players.

This guy opened up the door to my base, admitted he is code hacking and he is also speed hacking. Please ban this player. Please make sure you ban the right player as they made a name close to my teammates.

Catsbit players are speed hacking, code hacking, wall hacking, flying, underground etc. We had the biggest, safest base on US1, and because your anti cheats are not working, the hacker army was able to blow up our base in the matter of seconds. We are doing the best we can to work around the hackers but it's becoming increasingly more difficult. Please fix this asap! 

Thanks, banned. 

• Thanks 1

On 2/16/2022 at 6:06 PM, Catsbit.Care said:

Thanks, banned. 

You report a hacker?l But your own team is using hack right??l And so tallshit too..the leader of your clan is-

SMILEY. hes using speed hack too lmao

Enoc4- hacker too

Wepe- speedhack

Mr-Sexy -speed hack.

Daddysmooth - Aimbot auto headshot.

Lmao

6 hours ago, xAnonyPowerZ said:

Yes its true they cheat 

But the 5th one I'm not sure about 

Wepe = W€P€ ( on recording)

Know them all 4 from Eu-8 

( clan SP)

They're so suck on this game, so they using hacks. Sadly they go trashtalk , but they dont play fair lmao??