LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
Peenerweener

Something needs to happen about logging mid fight.

Hi, frustrated peenerweener here. 

Could there please be a combat system introduced where if you leave the game mid fight you lose your stuff? People keep logging off when I’m about to kill them to save their loot, and it’s getting really annoying as I’m wasting more and more materials trying to kill them. I hope the next couple of updates can sort this issue out. Thank you. 

- peenerweener

3 hours ago, xAnonyPowerZ said:

Hey ?  thank you for your message. 

Yes I have already suggested that there has to come  a 10 seconds confirm option when pressing disconnected. 

Let's hope this will be added next update @Catsbit.Care

Thank you! 

This will expose some “good” members of the game >:) 

- peenerweener 

On 2/21/2022 at 2:30 AM, Kappa224 said:

I mean, something has to balance out the instant headshots

Exactly this. With the amount of hackers playing on each server, logging mid fight is the only defense for legit players who don’t cheat. 
 Too many times I’ve had a hacker speed hack up to me and start shooting their assault rifles before I can react. I don’t disconnect all the time but if I can spot a hacker I will definitely take a break. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, CallMeJ said:

Exactly this. With the amount of hackers playing on each server, logging mid fight is the only defense for legit players who don’t cheat. 
 Too many times I’ve had a hacker speed hack up to me and start shooting their assault rifles before I can react. I don’t disconnect all the time but if I can spot a hacker I will definitely take a break. 

I agree.

I think a better anti cheat system should be implemented before a combat logging system. The amount of hackers is ridiculous. 

Pay no nevermind to the fact that bows are supposed to be a decent weapon.  Yet from a space of two people away someone can hit with a bone club.  I mean does it have reach?  And if so, why cant I poke ppl with the damn spear?  Why is it ONLY throw?  Seems like not only the hackers can insta gather resources .  Have huge ass clans that can zerg you.  And all the while they usually speak a different language.  The game is about as balanced as stevie wonder giving driving lessons.

On 2/28/2022 at 3:31 AM, Kappa224 said:

Pay no nevermind to the fact that bows are supposed to be a decent weapon.  Yet from a space of two people away someone can hit with a bone club.  I mean does it have reach?  And if so, why cant I poke ppl with the damn spear?  Why is it ONLY throw?  Seems like not only the hackers can insta gather resources .  Have huge ass clans that can zerg you.  And all the while they usually speak a different language.  The game is about as balanced as stevie wonder giving driving lessons.

Kappa! I remember seeing your name. 

I agree the low level weapons could be tweaked a bit. Maybe even make Ammo slightly more expensive for 556 just so PVP is more costly thus deterring people who nonstop pvp nakeds. I kill nakeds don’t get me wrong. Just helps new players progress 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, CallMeJ said:

I agree the low level weapons could be tweaked a bit. Maybe even make Ammo slightly more expensive for 556 just so PVP is more costly thus deterring people who nonstop pvp nakeds. I kill nakeds don’t get me wrong. Just helps new players progress 

Agreed.

magnum ammo costs more than 5.56 and it’s 10x shittier than the hunting rifle 

• Like 1

On 3/1/2022 at 1:41 PM, CallMeJ said:

i don't go by kappa in-game

On 2/25/2022 at 1:20 PM, CallMeJ said:

yet mods wanna say "Aim Bot doesn't exist in this game" it's statements like this that don't help credibility with other patrons.  Like I'm to the point where I could just throw this game up on 4chan and let the rugrats get a hold of it.  It's that bad Devs.  either fix it or take it down.