LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
1 1
LeoMasterZ

Super speed hackers

On 3/11/2022 at 7:58 AM, LeoMasterZ said:

ZAKONE is banned. 

With another player it's a strange thing - you reported him yesterday, but in the system i see that he created his account today ?

On 12/3/2022 at 12:03, Catsbit.Care said:

ZAKONE está prohibido. 

Con otro jugador es algo extraño - lo reportaste ayer, pero en el sistema veo que creó su cuenta hoy ?

Castbit there is an application that you can multiply the game and you can enter with another account or better to explain it (ID) to the game that's why there are many Hackers if you want I'll send you a video that I've seen on YouTube better I'll leave you the erlase

On 3/24/2022 at 9:41 PM, LeoMasterZ said:

Castbit there is an application that you can multiply the game and you can enter with another account or better to explain it (ID) to the game that's why there are many Hackers if you want I'll send you a video that I've seen on YouTube better I'll leave you the erlase

Catsbits is aware of the cloning applications. I have actually asked them about this in the past. They said at this time it is NOT against the rules to have multiple accounts. Hope this helps.

15 hours ago, Bellaa said:

Catsbits es consciente de las aplicaciones de clonación. De hecho, les he preguntado sobre esto en el pasado. Dijeron que en este momento NO está en contra de las reglas tener varias cuentas. Espero que esto ayude.

And worse than that I have seen a video of yours that you said that they passed it on to you that it was a hack that the characters have huge heads

21 hours ago, LeoMasterZ said:

And worse than that I have seen a video of yours that you said that they passed it on to you that it was a hack that the characters have huge heads

Yes it is sad that players have to go to such an extreme to hack. It's quite sad, especially for a mobile game. I hope catsbit will consider charging for the game in the future. This will prevent many people from cheating as they wont want to pay for the game again once their account is banned. I look forward to seeing what Catsbit has planned. ?