LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
5 5
Catsbit.Care

We're back

Hi everyone, 

I have to say a few words about our absence: 

We had some personal issues + we had to move to another office, that's why we were silent for a long time and the work on the update was suspended. 

Now we are back and we hope to please you with the update in the nearest future. 

We are really sorry for the inconvenience

All your messages on the forum will be approved, read and repplied. 

Btw thanks @xAnonyPowerZ and other players for assistance in helping. 

• Like 9
  • Thanks 8
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

17 minutes ago, Catsbit.Care said:

Hi everyone, 

We had some personal issues + we had to move to another office, that's why we were silent for a long time and the work on the update was suspended. 

Now we are back and we hope to please you with the update in the nearest future. 

Anyway To give us a rough estimate of the update Date please ☺️?I know everyone is asking this and it's BC Well like your game and would love to see more BC people are getting boring of the same thing Love - Jisphy

2 hours ago, Catsbit.Care said:

Hi everyone, 

Glad to see you guys are back! Looking forward to the future of oxide. 

18 hours ago, Catsbit.Care said:

Olá a todos, 

Devo dizer algumas palavras sobre a nossa ausência: 

Tivemos alguns problemas pessoais + tivemos que nos mudar para outro escritório, por isso ficamos em silêncio por muito tempo e o trabalho na atualização foi suspenso. 

Agora estamos de volta e esperamos agradá-lo com a atualização em um futuro próximo. 

Sentimos muito pelo inconveniente

Todas as suas mensagens no fórum serão aprovadas, lidas e respondidas. 

Btw obrigado@xAnonyPowerZ e outros jogadores para assistência em ajudar. 

Ótimo! Agora mantenha a comunidade Oxide atualizada.

Será se 2023 sai a próxima atualização?

First thing you have to do is to take good care of cheaters... The game is almost unplayable.... 

On 3/11/2022 at 12:10 PM, Catsbit.Care said:

Hi everyone, 

• Like 1

11.03.2022 в 14:10, Catsbit.Care сказал:

Hi everyone, 

hello Dear Developers, I am very glad to hear that you have not abandoned the game and We are very much waiting for Updates, if possible in the LCH messages a little information for my subscribers who are coming to this game more and more. I'll be waiting!

On 3/11/2022 at 2:10 AM, Catsbit.Care said:

Hi everyone, 

Welcome back! I have some important information you and @xAnonyPowerZ would find interesting! Check your messages! Glad to have you guys back!

On 3/11/2022 at 12:10 PM, Catsbit.Care said:

Hi everyone, 

Im glad that you guys are back and ok.

Im patient for the next update.

15 минут назад, fuck ctasbit сказал:

we are back?? ahahahahahah 

WHY DONT BAN CHEATERS ASAP SHIT CATS BIT xd

who is to blame for the fact that this game has become popular with some narrow-eyed YouTuber, who is to blame for the fact that peep-eyed people with a small penis download cheats, before the invasion of these rice slaves everything was fine, there were not many cheaters, and the online was not so big, and the developers did not thought it would be like this

• Thanks 1

I’m done with this game I uninstalled it, it’s unplayable with the cheaters. And the splash damage from rockets is ridiculous, two rockets and you destroy tc and base is raided. What is the point of even playing when all you have to do is rocket a wall and boom hours of farming and building a base is gone. Atleast add some base traps like turrets or something to defend your base a little better. Make tc have more hp so it doesn’t get destroyed so damn easily. The game was fun but I will no longer play it..

• Like 2

5 hours ago, SlickRick said:

I’m done with this game I uninstalled it, it’s unplayable with the cheaters. And the splash damage from rockets is ridiculous, two rockets and you destroy tc and base is raided. What is the point of even playing when all you have to do is rocket a wall and boom hours of farming and building a base is gone. Atleast add some base traps like turrets or something to defend your base a little better. Make tc have more hp so it doesn’t get destroyed so damn easily. The game was fun but I will no longer play it..

Damn man down Deep ?

• Like 1

On 3/20/2022 at 10:32 PM, SlickRick said:

I wanna note this man right though I haven’t played in almost a month because hackers , basically farming for nothing sooo decided not to farm/play all together used to be fun , hopefully fixed in the next update . 
on top of that hopefully we don’t have to wait a year for the next update !

• Like 2

On 11.03.2022 at 13:10, Catsbit.Care said:

Herkese selam, 

Yokluğumuz hakkında birkaç söz söylemeliyim: 

Bazı kişisel sorunlarımız oldu + başka bir ofise taşınmak zorunda kaldık, bu yüzden uzun süre sessiz kaldık ve güncelleme ile ilgili çalışmalara ara verildi. 

Şimdi geri döndük ve sizi en yakın gelecekte güncellemeyle memnun etmeyi umuyoruz. 

Verdiğimiz rahatsızlıktan dolayı gerçekten üzgünüz

Forumdaki tüm mesajlarınız onaylanacak, okunacak ve yanıtlanacaktır. 

btw teşekkürler@xAnonyPowerZ ve yardım için yardım için diğer oyuncular. 

Will you be adding Junkyards and training in this Update?

Essa merda vai atualizar não??? Como vocês querem crescer assim? O jogo tem Pontencial mas vocês tão fazendo merdaaa

• Thanks 2

11.03.2022 в 13:10, Catsbit.Care сказал:

Hi everyone, 

Добрый день! 

Уважаемые разработчики, у меня убедительная просьба, подскажите пожалуйста, каким способом, я могу совершать покупки в Вашем игровом магазине?

находясь на территории РФ, с отключённой системой платежей от Google...

Есть ли альтернативные возможности? Я хотел бы потдержать Ваш проект финансово, но из-за "сумасшествия руководителей".. на нашей территории.. я вынужден испытывать эти трудности..

Заранее благодарю, с уважением Ваш пользователь

On 4/9/2022 at 4:27 PM, Bankir© said:

Добрый день! 

Уважаемые разработчики, у меня убедительная просьба, подскажите пожалуйста, каким способом, я могу совершать покупки в Вашем игровом магазине?

находясь на территории РФ, с отключённой системой платежей от Google...

Есть ли альтернативные возможности? Я хотел бы потдержать Ваш проект финансово, но из-за "сумасшествия руководителей".. на нашей территории.. я вынужден испытывать эти трудности..

Заранее благодарю, с уважением Ваш пользователь

Добрый день, к сожалению, пока эта опция недоступна для вашей страны. Но спасибо за вашу поддержку! Будет супер, если пока вы просто продолжите играть в игру и рассказывать о ней своим друзьям. 

When will you be doing an update as you've apologized for being absent but still nothing is happening.  I'll share and promote for you but it's not going to get the attention if you don't remove the hackers.  That's why everyone is leaving.  Update..   Bug fixes 

. Dropping code locks dissapears

.Guns bullets are just not registering unless it's hackers.  

.People spawning in foundations TC Griefing.  

.Barrels don't take damage on some hits but damages tool.  

. Increase security.  Or let people admin and help you kick hackers and remove them for good.  Or atleast introduce a 5 minute ban.  Then 10 min ban then 15 man ban and so on.   For hackers.  

.falling of stairs indoors is also causing people to be kicked for hacking. 

.Introduce more guns, more tools.   purely as once all scrap is farmed there's no more objectives. 

.Ask for help

.Ask for help.  If there is only 2 of you on the team.  It's going to fizzle out as it's going to take a while unless your whizz kids ?

.Hackers.  Jumping through stairs at front of foundations with speed on to boost into your foundations and gaps.  

.introduce another town maybe with a puzzle . And sliding doors. Also small shed you can open doors on and collect items from in boxes.  Also key cards but not key cards. Key fobs or battery's into a socket or something to open doors.  or something as it cannot regulate over rust.  It has to be different.  

Hope to hear a reply soon and mabye the community will do too , thanks ?

Screenshot_2022-04-10-18-19-54-61_4ef2ebc844a075bb97173ed8673c7a1a.jpg

On 3/11/2022 at 11:10 AM, Catsbit.Care said:

Hi everyone, 

Hello catsbist.care, I know that you are busy right now, but I wanna Ask question.

How many percent update is ready? 

• Like 2

On 3/11/2022 at 3:55 PM, Catsbit.Care said:

Hi everyone, 

sheesh hope to see many new and amazing things bro

El 20/3/2022 a las 21:32, SlickRick dijo:

Termina con este juego. Lo desinstalé, no se puede jugar con los tramposos. Y el daño por salpicadura de los cohetes es ridículo, dos cohetes y destruyes tc y la base es asaltada. ¿Cuál es el punto de jugar cuando todo lo que tienes que hacer es disparar una pared y las horas de auge de la agricultura y la construcción de una base se han ido? Al menos agregue algunas trampas base como torretas o algo para defender su base un poco mejor. Haz que tc tenga más hp para que no se destruya tan fácilmente. El juego fue divertido pero ya no lo jugare..

Estoy en lo mismo que el.

No solo yo o él han dejado el juego, son VARIOS... ¿Acaso tienen una idea de que son las palabras VARIOS? Si simplemente se dedica a parchar los tramposos, este juego sería uno de los grandes por ser tan liviano y que puede correr en casi todos los celulares.

¿Cuanto tiempo más hay que esperar para esa actualización? Las únicas respuestas que han dado es que ya saldrá pronto, llevan con esa misma respuesta hace más de un mes, ¿Hay que esperar otro mes para que salga esa actualización?

Edited by Sin Nombre

On 4/18/2022 at 10:10 AM, Alvayero said:

What happened with the US #15 SERVER?

Its no longer in the game, why?

I play that one a lot. Not sure why it’s down, but the last two days a ton of hackers came through to server15. My tool cabinet was getting shot from outside the base. I would come online to random sleeping bags placed inside my walls. Perhaps the hackers are DDOSing the server?