LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
Peenerweener

Lock Bug

Sometimes when I place a key lock, it disappears, and it doesn’t show up for me so I have to rejoin. Once I rejoin, it’s there and I lock it.

it happens 80% of the time when I place locks, and to counter it, I instantly look away for a second and it seems to work.

I hope it can be fixed, because during the time you’re restarting, people can infiltrate your base.

- peenerweener 

9 hours ago, Peenerweener said:

Sometimes when I place a key lock, it disappears, and it doesn’t show up for me so I have to rejoin. Once I rejoin, it’s there and I lock it.

it happens 80% of the time when I place locks, and to counter it, I instantly look away for a second and it seems to work.

I hope it can be fixed, because during the time you’re restarting, people can infiltrate your base.

- peenerweener 

That happens to me all the time. It seems to only happen if you place a lock immediately after placing a door. If you open the door and close it first before placing the lock it will always render in. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 3/13/2022 at 3:05 AM, LavishFox said:

That happens to me all the time. It seems to only happen if you place a lock immediately after placing a door. If you open the door and close it first before placing the lock it will always render in. 

Thanks for you useful suggestion 

• Like 1