LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
Peenerweener

An opportunity going to waste.

The game is ridden with cheaters, and bugs.

Imagine you farming for an hour or two, and trying to cook up everything you farmed. You leave the game for 10 minutes or so. 

Come back, boom, you’re getting raided by a cheater team, and while you’re sitting there watching a stupid ad, you get headshotted until you die, and lose everything. 

It sucks. It really sucks, and I’m not gonna put up with it anymore. I’m gonna wait until the next update. 

I get the current situation happening with Europe that’s affecting everybody, and I respect the developers time and I respect them caring for themselves and their families first.

You guys have built a really good fan base here that’s shattering into pieces just because we can’t play the game properly, because of some douchebag named superhackman69 who installs cheat scripts onto their phone thinking their so smart and cool, and yet the only thing they do is make fun of themselves and show how terrible they are, that they have to use cheats. 

You have an opportunity here. What started as a basic Unity game pack turned into one of the most popular survival mobile games.

You got this, catsbit. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Peenerweener said:

The game is ridden with cheaters, and bugs.

Imagine you farming for an hour or two, and trying to cook up everything you farmed. You leave the game for 10 minutes or so. 

Come back, boom, you’re getting raided by a cheater team, and while you’re sitting there watching a stupid ad, you get headshotted until you die, and lose everything. 

It sucks. It really sucks, and I’m not gonna put up with it anymore. I’m gonna wait until the next update. 

I get the current situation happening with Europe that’s affecting everybody, and I respect the developers time and I respect them caring for themselves and their families first.

You guys have built a really good fan base here that’s shattering into pieces just because we can’t play the game properly, because of some douchebag named superhackman69 who installs cheat scripts onto their phone thinking their so smart and cool, and yet the only thing they do is make fun of themselves and show how terrible they are, that they have to use cheats. 

You have an opportunity here. What started as a basic Unity game pack turned into one of the most popular survival mobile games.

You got this, catsbit. 

Hi @Peenerweener

Thank you so much for writing

I fully understand your disappointment about cheaters and bugs. It's our fault that the update takes so much time and the players can not fully enjoy the game. 

And I'm really grateful for our support, loyalty, understanding and patience 

We have this opportunity. We hope we do not miss it 

• Thanks 2