LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
LIVR

Oxide haxker us 0.3 server 6

Players name is oskhsbs. He hacks for: no kick (so he doesn’t get kicked), flying, invisible, going through walls, and aimbot. He needs to be permanently banned from the game immediately. He flies through walls into peoples bases including mine kills them and steals literally everything and doesn’t get kicked regardless of endless reports. If he doesn’t stay banned I’ll have no reason to play this server because he’ll be able to steal everything again and again. Please permanently ban him immediately and make sure he can’t create any new accounts on the game. He is a huge nuisance.

21 hours ago, LIVR said:

Players name is oskhsbs. He hacks for: no kick (so he doesn’t get kicked), flying, invisible, going through walls, and aimbot. He needs to be permanently banned from the game immediately. He flies through walls into peoples bases including mine kills them and steals literally everything and doesn’t get kicked regardless of endless reports. If he doesn’t stay banned I’ll have no reason to play this server because he’ll be able to steal everything again and again. Please permanently ban him immediately and make sure he can’t create any new accounts on the game. He is a huge nuisance.

Any proof?