LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
Goodplayer

Hello catsbit team

Hello catsbit team this is few suggestions for new 3.7 update 

1st Adding traps like auto turrets,shotgun traps and bear traps.Which whould make game more fun to play also we could compete with cheaters that are  trying to raid us

2th trading mechanism within players  like Vending machines 

3th Traveling, traveling in this game is really hard especialy becuse we got even bigger map in Last few updates we can solve this by ading horse 

4th fight mechanism in this game is bad, fight's in other games last from 5 to 20 sec. In oxide it last from 1 to 5 minutes we could solve this by ading aimasist which could also help us compete with aimboters 

5. Cheaters, this game become unplayable becuse of Them especialy aimboters. In  New update add better anti cheat also  future that doesn't let players play withouth  linking  their account by doing that cheaters whould need to make new google account when banned which should make it harder for them to cheat

6.th  more space in cupboard,big box also there is glitch when  storage box and furnace are destroyed  they don't drop loot 

7th decorations, decorations Whould spice things up a bit i whould like to see decorations like pictures skins of boxes and guns also Sign on which we could write text      @Catsbit.Care @Catsbit.Care

• Thanks 1

On 7/14/2022 at 3:18 PM, Goodplayer said:

Hello catsbit team this is few suggestions for new 3.7 update 

1st Adding traps like auto turrets,shotgun traps and bear traps.Which whould make game more fun to play also we could compete with cheaters that are  trying to raid us

2th trading mechanism within players  like Vending machines 

3th Traveling, traveling in this game is really hard especialy becuse we got even bigger map in Last few updates we can solve this by ading horse 

4th fight mechanism in this game is bad, fight's in other games last from 5 to 20 sec. In oxide it last from 1 to 5 minutes we could solve this by ading aimasist which could also help us compete with aimboters 

5. Cheaters, this game become unplayable becuse of Them especialy aimboters. In  New update add better anti cheat also  future that doesn't let players play withouth  linking  their account by doing that cheaters whould need to make new google account when banned which should make it harder for them to cheat

6.th  more space in cupboard,big box also there is glitch when  storage box and furnace are destroyed  they don't drop loot 

7th decorations, decorations Whould spice things up a bit i whould like to see decorations like pictures skins of boxes and guns also Sign on which we could write text      @Catsbit.Care @Catsbit.Care

I DO NOT support this suggestion and why:

In oxide it lasts from 1 to 5 minutes we could solve this by adding aimasist which could also help us compete with aimboters

The theme of the aimasist which would also be an advantage for everyone but in my opinion it would change the gameplay at the time of fighting, it would last very little and it is not necessary to have that if you are good you finish in 1 or 2 minutes, of course it is what I last and I also think that it should be practiced more to improve.

GOOD DAY.

NO apoyo esta sugerencia y por que:

En oxide dura de 1 a 5 minutos esto lo podriamos solucionar agregando aimasist el cual tambien nos podria ayudar a competir con aimboters

El tema del aimasist el cual también seria una ventaja para todos pero en mi opinión cambiaria la jugabilidad al momento de realizar enfrentamientos, duraria muy poco y no es necesario tener eso si eres bueno terminas en 1 o 2 minutos, Claro es lo que duro yo y también opino que se deveria practicar mas para mejorar. 

BUEN DIA.