LET'S MAKE FUN, NOT WAR
artem63

Я неможу подключити акк в oxide

Здрастуйте шановні розробочики ігри я неможу подключити акк к почте шо делать і я неможу грати я тогда как то іграл без полключения то я видалив ігру і скачав зашожу на сервак просто "полключения і потом авторизація" і просто там стойть намість шо робити ник artem4k9 помогите пж 

(Hello, dear game developers, I can't connect the acc to the mail, what should I do and I can't play, then I played without inclusions, then I deleted the game and downloaded it to the server, it's just "half-enable and then authorization" and it's just there instead of what to do, nickname artem4k9, help pj)

5 hours ago, artem63 said:

Здрастуйте шановні розробочики ігри я неможу подключити акк к почте шо делать і я неможу грати я тогда как то іграл без полключения то я видалив ігру і скачав зашожу на сервак просто "полключения і потом авторизація" і просто там стойть намість шо робити ник artem4k9 помогите пж 

(Hello, dear game developers, I can't connect the acc to the mail, what should I do and I can't play, then I played without inclusions, then I deleted the game and downloaded it to the server, it's just "half-enable and then authorization" and it's just there instead of what to do, nickname artem4k9, help pj)

Hi there,

as I see you have linked your account to an email. You can't log in now, am I right? Can you send me the screenshot of the error, please?

2 hours ago, artem63 said:

Hello, this is how you asked, budlasko, do something

Screenshot_2022-12-10-09-48-57-365_com.catsbit.oxidesurvivalisland.jpg

Screenshot_2022-12-10-09-48-47-079_com.catsbit.oxidesurvivalisland.jpg

Добрый день, 

в ошибке сказано, что вы уже привязали аккаунт, привязка нового аккаунта может привести к потере данных 

Здрастуйте це якось можна підключити?

(Hello, is it somehow possible to connect?)

20 часов назад, Catsbit.Care сказал:

Здрастуйте це якось можна підключити?

(Hello, is it somehow possible to connect?)

Screenshot_2022-12-11-09-20-58-098_com.catsbit.oxidesurvivalisland.jpg

Якщо не можите чи можна перенести все ізучения і шо було купляне зараз скрин і шо було купляне прикриплю 

(If you can't or can you transfer all the studies and what was bought, now delete the chest and what was bought, I will attach)

Server (2BR)

NickNe:POLO TEO 04

No one now:artem4k9

help

Screenshot_2022-12-11-09-26-55-012_com.catsbit.oxidesurvivalisland.jpg

Screenshot_2022-12-11-09-26-50-023_com.catsbit.oxidesurvivalisland.jpg

Screenshot_2022-12-11-09-27-14-097_com.catsbit.oxidesurvivalisland.jpg

Screenshot_2022-12-11-09-27-20-322_com.catsbit.oxidesurvivalisland.jpg

Screenshot_2022-12-11-09-27-23-670_com.catsbit.oxidesurvivalisland.jpg

Screenshot_2022-12-11-09-27-31-798_com.catsbit.oxidesurvivalisland.jpg

Объясните, пожалуйста, куда вы хотите все перенести и причем здесь ваша почта? Возможен перенос только покупок на другой аккаунт, перенести изучения невозможно